Quantcast

Remember that new crazy woman who "handles Colorado" District 3?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I never get that shit those far right gun-nuts try to push about there not being such a thing as an "assault rifle", as in a rifle that is designed to kill or maim human beings. Fuck, call it a military rifle if it really hurts your feelings. The entire premise of a shortened caliber non-WWI/II type weapon with high magazine capacity was for assaulting the enemy, IE sturmgewar. Assault weapon, weapon designed to maim or kill humans. Assault rifle, rifle designed to maim or kill humans.

LOL

JM's taking on burburt's stupidity

You cant outlast that shit. Literally an infinite supply....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I never get that shit those far right gun-nuts try to push about there not being such a thing as an "assault rifle", as in a rifle that is designed to kill or maim human beings. Fuck, call it a military rifle if it really hurts your feelings. The entire premise of a shortened caliber non-WWI/II type weapon with high magazine capacity was for assaulting the enemy, IE sturmgewar. Assault weapon, weapon designed to maim or kill humans. Assault rifle, rifle designed to maim or kill humans.

It is a literal translation from the German sturmgewehr. As invented by the Nazis and named by her hero Adolf Hitler.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
It is a literal translation from the German sturmgewehr. As invented by the Nazis and named by her hero Adolf Hitler.
And there are firearms that are legitimately designed for "not killing humans", like many hunting rifles. Some firearms are intended for target shooting, such as many .22LR handguns and rifles. Same even with some handguns. While many of these could be used to kill or maim humans, it definitely was not their design purpose, unlike an assault rifle or weapon. There's all sorts of features with an AR-15 that were intended specifically for this purpose. That's exactly why the military chose it.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Huh.

Whoever would have guessed that a publicly elected, malignant narcissist would put her attention-whoring above her constituents *actual* issues. :disgust:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
She'll just plead the second amendment and refuse to answer.

Please, way too normal. This is a Republican in 2021. She will just refuse to answer and use her time to shout crazy shit and talk over other people in hopes she is held in contempt to twist it into yet another "I am a victim of the left wing deep state conspiracy schtick"

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

The 22K Boebert paid herself is pretty much what the tax lien on her salmonella dispensary restaurant is for. Coincidence, I'm sure.

Also; a reminder that her parents are allegedly cousins.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

Sex offender goes from income N/A to $450k in a year. Totally normal and nothing to see here, I'm sure.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Sex offender goes from income N/A to $450k in a year. Totally normal and nothing to see here, I'm sure.

Seems there should be some kind of consequences for that sort of thing

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

While I'm pretty sure most people (at least in this thread) are aware that Boebert married the guy who she watched commit a sex crime against a minor, I at least was not aware that she also married the guy who beats her.

Not long after that incident, Jayson Boebert found himself in trouble with the law again after a domestic violence incident (which has already been widely publicized) involving Lauren Roberts, his then-girlfriend and future wife. In February 2004, Jayson Boebert was arrested and charged with harassing and physically assaulting Lauren, and was convicted on those charges in November. He "did unlawfully strike, shove or kick ... and subjected her to physical contact," a Garfield County court clerk spokesman told The New York Post in January of 2021. Lauren Roberts had her first child later that year; it is unclear whether she was pregnant at the time of the assault.

In March, Rep. Boebert voted against the Violence Against Women Act, saying she was opposed to the bill because it would secure abortion rights and tweeting, "This expired amendment should be thrown out like rotten milk."

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado