Quantcast

Remember those fun things you did as a kid...

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
This thread is dedicated to all those nice soccer mom's who ruined childhood for all future generations.

What crazy things did you do as a kid?

Bottle Rock wars (inside my friends basement)
BB gun wars
Bike Jousting (using brooms and trash can lids)
Smear the Queer
Razor Blades (throw frisbees at each other, if your leg gets hit you hop etc. keep going untill you get hit in the head)

any others.....

J

JRB

Where's The Montashu??? He can post up what he did last night.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I lit the forests behind my friends house on fire

breaking into the firing range by my house

dirt bikes

fist fights

super home made slip and slides using 50' blue tarps

stealing bulldozers

killing squirls with things other than my car

sledding

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Stealing bulldozers! I remember that, if you moved the controllers back and forth! HAAHAHHAA!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
DVNT said:
Stealing bulldozers! I remember that, if you moved the controllers back and forth! HAAHAHHAA!
no I stole one..... for real... like I started the mother up and drove it for a joy ride....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
whenever they would build a new house by mine we would go and crap in the tub.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Oh Yeah forgot about that!

I got 7 traffic tickets when i was 13 for riding a dirt bike on the street (WITHOUT A HELMET) and pulling my friend behind me on the skateboard.

My friend ran from the cop by jumping a near by fence. I was stuck with the bike....

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
loco-gringo said:
No it's dumb to brag about 17 years later.

no bragging here, just talking about stoopit sh!t you did when you didn't know any better.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
No it's dumb to brag about 17 years later.
I wasn't bragging. He asked and I replied. He didn't even use questions marks so I felt I had to reply.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
We had guns and did stupid stupid things. My favorite was shooting propane and oxygen tanks that were sitting in a pan of burning gasoline.

Shooting strike anywhere matches out of BB guns seemed like a good idea, until my friend shot one through the drywall in his room. The match lit and started a fire inside the wall.

Of course never wore a bike helmet.

Homemade blackpowder pipe bombs.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
We had guns and did stupid stupid things. My favorite was shooting propane and oxygen tanks that were sitting in a pan of burning gasoline.

Shooting strike anywhere matches out of BB guns seemed like a good idea, until my friend shot one through the drywall in his room. The match lit and started a fire inside the wall.

Of course never wore a bike helmet.

Homemade blackpowder pipe bombs.
Check check and check again!! I never did shoot a match thru a wall. Thats pretty cool though, scary.... but cool.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
One time we found this 2 x4 that had all these rusted nails in it so we nailed some skate trucks to it and other roller skate parts and made some plate forms to sit on and rode it down the middle of streets at night.
It was crazy sparks from the nails were flying everywhere. If you stuck your hand out it was instant tetnis (sp) shot.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
I had a very DVS older brother who taught me well....

we'd tape 4 M80's together and put em in the metal garbage cans;
throw lemons at buses (like about 6 of us with hundreds of lemons assaulting a bus at the same time at a stop sign, it would sound like a machine gun going off.
pour oil on the street at a stop sign so when people would roll up and stop and try to go again, they'd spin their wheels
beat the crap outta each other

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
I had a very DVS older brother who taught me well....

we'd tape 4 M80's together and put em in the metal garbage cans;
throw lemons at buses (like about 6 of us with hundreds of lemons assaulting a bus at the same time at a stop sign, it would sound like a machine gun going off.
pour oil on the street at a stop sign so when people would roll up and stop and try to go again, they'd spin their wheels

Thats cool! Funny you didn't care about people sliding thru the stop sign. So far I would give you the award....

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:

That's funny! Way better than doing the stupid rope trick at night.

Of course you'd have to run like hell if they hit somebody.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
around here they don't put new asphalt down on the small back roads. they put a thick layer of tar and then just throw some stone on top. We used to take big huge hot balls of tar that ran off the edge and toss them at cars.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
DVNT said:
That's funny! Way better than doing the stupid rope trick at night.

Of course you'd have to run like hell if they hit somebody.
Oh! One time when I was about 8 I guess...we were out in the valley at my cousins ranch...and there was just this two lane hiway running through the middle of no where...well you know those big stalked green plants that grow with the wheat colored, wheat like soft stuff on the ends? they get HUGE...well we broke a stalk off and a car was coming...and I held it out and the car hit it...it cracked the windshield and it felt like my arm got ripped out of the socket. the guy came back to the ranch house and told my uncle and no one believe it was sweet innocent me.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Remember the tabs on the top of cans of soda.

We used to pull em apart and use the flat part to fling the round pull part like a disc.
We had wars with 'em until somebody sliced a finger.

Heh. It was cool.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Thank god I wasn't part of this one...my friends were lighting off bottle rockets and one landed on the roof of this house...problem is...everyone had those big pine trees in their backyards and all the needles would drop on the rooftops and everyone had shake roofs. It was the middle of summer and they caught that house on fire. They got in SO much trouble. I'm so f'n glad I wasn't there!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
Oh! One time when I was about 8 I guess...we were out in the valley at my cousins ranch...and there was just this two lane hiway running through the middle of no where...well you know those big stalked green plants that grow with the wheat colored, wheat like soft stuff on the ends? they get HUGE...well we broke a stalk off and a car was coming...and I held it out and the car hit it...it cracked the windshield and it felt like my arm got ripped out of the socket. the guy came back to the ranch house and told my uncle and no one believe it was sweet innocent me.
man.... I think there is a chance I could like you....

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
My friend's dad had a gun, but we were only interested in the bullets. My friend would steal bullets and then we'd go outside, lay them on concrete, and drop big rocks on them. GOOD TIMES!

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Thank god I wasn't part of this one...my friends were lighting off bottle rockets and one landed on the roof of this house...problem is...everyone had those big pine trees in their backyards and all the needles would drop on the rooftops and everyone had shake roofs. It was the middle of summer and they caught that house on fire. They got in SO much trouble. I'm so f'n glad I wasn't there!

A dude was telling me he lived in L.A. and he delivered the news paper with a friend. The friend wouldn't put the flyers in. He put them in a sewer drain instead. It filled up after a while. He poured gas and lit it. It lit the neighbors house and the county lit his ass in detention. :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I Are Baboon said:
My friend's dad had a gun, but we were only interested in the bullets. My friend would steal bullets and then we'd go outside, lay them on concrete, and drop big rocks on them. GOOD TIMES!
We used to throw boxes of shotgun shells into fires then run. Like in dirty harry you just prayed you counted all the shots before making your way back to the fire.

Molotov coctails also provided some mighty fine entertainment.

J

JRB

OK - I stayed home in 5th grade and got bored. I took a 22 blank from a ramset gun and laid it in my dad's recliner. I shot it with a bb gun. Blew a big phuckin hole in the chair and my dad owned my ass when he came home. :(

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
oh man....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
OK - I stayed home in 5th grade and got bored. I took a 22 blank from a ramset gun and laid it in my dad's recliner. I shot it with a bb gun. Blew a big phuckin hole in the chair and my dad owned my ass when he came home. :(
bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I noticed your tone in this thread changed once you got owned.

I think I have a signature addtion.