Quantcast

Rent (Rant)

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
Worst movie ever

and my wife bought the soundtrack and has implanted every song into my head.
I was at work today and started singing in my head "five thousand da da da da six hundred bla bla"

You count years in days and there are 365!!!!!!!!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
the only way I would go into a theatre playing that movie is drugged unconscious or dead.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Cooter Brown said:
yeah, y'all are lucky, I got dragged in kicking and screaming to the mother f#cker

terrible, just f#cking terrible
It could be worse....you could have been dragged to the broadway show. It's twice and long and costs 10 times as much as the movie. :(

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I Are Baboon said:
It could be worse....you could have been dragged to the broadway show. It's twice and long and costs 10 times as much as the movie. :(
WTF is wrong with you guys??!!???

Tell your woman to GO WITH HER FRIENDS.

:mumble: :rolleyes:

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
I'm a girl and I don't want to see that crap. My gay friend used to sing that themesong all the time when the musical first came out. "Five billion, 65 trillion, two thousand seconds"....oh, I was never good at math

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Nope! Not gonna see it! I already told the wife that she has to take a friend or go alone. She dragged me to see that gawd awful movie "Chicago" and I fell asleep in the theatre. She said I didn't have to go see chick flicks with her anymore because my snoring embarrassed her. :D

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
H8R said:
the only way I would go into a theatre playing that movie is drugged unconscious or dead.
For me, a movie theatre with a balcony and a sniper rifle. If I had that I'd go willingly.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Ciaran said:
Nope! Not gonna see it! I already told the wife that she has to take a friend or go alone. She dragged me to see that gawd awful movie "Chicago" and I fell asleep in the theatre. She said I didn't have to go see chick flicks with her anymore because my snoring embarrassed her. :D

I was tricked into that one. Was told it was a drama about chicago... no one said there was frigging singing and gheyness.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
The only musical I liked was the Buffy The Vampire Slayer episode that was a musical. And the South Park movie. But that's about it.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
All I know is that the hot neighbor girl wants to see it with me. So ya, i'll probably spend 10 bucks or whatever to go see it, but I'll get some ass at least. So I'll probably end up liking it.

From what you guys say, it sounds like it is high on the college "git sum after you watch it" scale.

The Ito