Quantcast

Rental sales?

Mar 19, 2007
Somers, NY
i have a O6 Gemini, and my friend is looking into getting a nice DH rig for the 09 season...i was wondering, does Diablo sell their rentals at the end of the season? if they do, what do they usually go for?

Thanks as always!

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
If you really mean 09, then yes they typically do sell their rentals at the end of the season. The sundays 2 years ago were going for $2000, and the yakuza's sold for 4 or 600 (now replaced with 7points that'll cost more)

Mar 19, 2007
Somers, NY
yakuza's sold for 4 or 600 (now replaced with 7points that'll cost more)
yea i thought that i heard that the yakuzas were going for 600, but i wasnt shure. where do they sell them? i was looking to get a yakuza for myself at the end of last season, but i couldnt find them.:imstupid:

mntbiker2

Monkey
Jun 30, 2007
yea i thought that i heard that the yakuzas were going for 600, but i wasnt shure. where do they sell them? i was looking to get a yakuza for myself at the end of last season, but i couldnt find them.:imstupid:
well you can talk to jamie the head guy for the rentals...just go inside where you get your lift ticket and ask them about it and they will point you in the right direction