Quantcast

rep needed

poisonfrog

Chimp
Jun 11, 2002
Poisonfrog Promotions is growing!

Poisonfrog Promotions, an Ontario based cycling promotions company is currently seeking an enthusiastic self motivated sales rep to handle some territories in Ontario. We are expanding our operations at an alarming rate and want to stay ahead of the curve. This is an excellent opportunity for a commission based sales person to further his or her career, or to get started with reliable brands. Expand your knowledge of the cycling industry and grow with a company that has organized professional competitions, demos, and produced cycling videos. Excellent income potential, and room for growth.

Ideal candidates must have at least 2 years sales, or retail experience, an intimate knowledge of the cycling community and knowledge what’s hot in the market. Applicants must also have their own transportation, great organizational skills, and dedication of the sport.

If you are interested in making frequent trips to bike shops and cycling events while representing products like Chris King, Thomson, FSA, eNVy, Niterider, Electra Cruisers and Townies, plus many more. Please email resume to lee@poisonfrog.ca

Thank you,

Lee Allen
www.poisonfrog.ca

poisonfrog

Chimp
Jun 11, 2002
Sales Representative found
After much talk, a half a dozen interviews, and twenty three resumes, we have found just what we are looking for in Robert Bateman. An eager new graduate of Trent University’s Business program Rob’s knowledge and experience has and will allow us to grow in leaps and bounds. Many of you DHer’s already know who he is; Rob is an elite level Down Hill racer on the Ontario Cup circuit. Robs true strengths lie in marketing and opportunity development. With over 7 years of cycling industry experience Rob will bring great skills to the industry both as an advocate to the sport and a passionate ambassador.
Rob already has many plans that are about to be unleashed on the cycling community in a big way, so stayed tuned for more details in the very near future. Rob is currently working on setting up a downhill/freeride park for next season. The new location will blow the minds of both young and old and aid in the development on downhill riding across the province. The demand for cycling in Ontario is growing and trail development is critical to allow for progression of the sport. Rob is at the forefront of this movement in a big way and is excited to break the news. A little bit more can be learned about Rob here; http://www.poisonfrogpromotions.com/?page_id=17
Watch for him on both sides of the lens for the up coming Front 3 production slated to hit shelves at you LBS late next summer. That's right folks, for every one who has been emailing asking where it is, we now have the time to tackle another video.
I am extremely pleased and excited to make the introductions to the dealers he will be taking over, and everyone will have a chance to meet him at the BTAC show this fall in lovely Montreal.

Lee Allen
www.poisonfrogpromotions.com

poisonfrog

Chimp
Jun 11, 2002
????

odd place to put this i think. if you are looking for feedback, my first suggestion would be to start your own thread. Secondly you may want to cut down on the use of "I", you started almost every sentence with it.

now, go and start your won thread, leave this one which is effectively dead alone.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Sorry, it was to show someone on a chat so they could critique it (I couldn't paste it all there). I'll delete it (i forgot too).

Thanks a lot for the sugestion!

Really cool shirts, by the way :thumb:.