Quantcast

reply to monkey down ,pic of my wrist

kona-ryder

Monkey
Jul 18, 2006
Above you on the podium.
wtf? I thought at first you melted a barby doll and bent its arm like that. Thats sick! Kinda looks like my bros leg after he snapped both the bones and dislocated the ankle. Except his was more like a retarted cursive V

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
ya, that did look pretty gross....how'd the docter's appointment go today?

Ash- when are you comming back to the land of non-lift service trails?

Jul 8, 2006
Kirkland
Eren i've talked to you on pinkbike havn't I? Anyhow your wrist looks alright. I don't see why everyone is so worried about your wrist. It looks perfectly fine. ;) Heal up bro.:cheers:

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
Heading back next week. Been pushing the mountain the last couple of weeks. The conditions have been awesome. Its only a 50 minute push, to the Sidetrack / FreighTrain / No Duff junction. A couple of times we got pulled up by guys on ATV's. Pushed all the way to the containers one day, and rode Tresspasser. 2nd time I rode it this season, and it is probably the hardest trail you will ever ride. Steeps like you have never seen, and they just keep going. Ride dont Slide or South of Heaven has nothing on this trail.
I took some pictures and video, and will post it soon.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
goddamit ash, you suck.....who else gets to ride fricken whistler not just all season but when its closed to.....but ya, we've got to ride when you get back

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
Heading back next week. Been pushing the mountain the last couple of weeks. The conditions have been awesome. Its only a 50 minute push, to the Sidetrack / FreighTrain / No Duff junction. A couple of times we got pulled up by guys on ATV's. Pushed all the way to the containers one day, and rode Tresspasser. 2nd time I rode it this season, and it is probably the hardest trail you will ever ride. Steeps like you have never seen, and they just keep going. Ride dont Slide or South of Heaven has nothing on this trail.
I took some pictures and video, and will post it soon.
i have never heard of most of those trails, Tresspasser, Ride don't slide, south of heavan. please post pics.