Quantcast

Reppin that L.B.C

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
So I couldn't take it anymore and had to build up one of Jeremy's frames. I swapped over some of the parts from my USB. The USB is a great frame but it didn't fit me well since I like rigid forks. Since he kinda said he left it up to us to name the frame I came up with mine own...:D

Specs
Frame: Liquid Bike Co. Mooseknuckle 22.25
Bars: Liquid Bike Co. BarTenders
Stem: Solid OG
Grips: S&M Logos
Cranks: Profiles
Sprocket: MacNeil POS
Pedals: Primo Strickers pc
Rear Wheel: Ody Hazard hub/Sun BFR rim
Front Wheel: Ody Hazard hub/Sun BFR rim
Tires: Specialized front/back

Rode around the block so far but she felt great. Gonna cruz the park later today to get a better feel.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
She felt hella good, slightly longer than my 20". The front end was low and steep like a bmx should feel. Rocked some grinds and they felt just right. Didn't do too much cuz i should't be riding. 10 outta 10

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
It's some Fit forks from your boy Jon Faure. I'm kinda sketch on em cuz the dropout are small, gonna see Mr Huff from Solid would do a 24 fork.

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
It's some Fit forks from your boy Jon Faure. I'm kinda sketch on em cuz the dropout are small, gonna see Mr Huff from Solid would do a 24 fork.
if its a blade fork you should be ok. i wouldn't run a shiv personally though.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
yeah, I think cru nailed it with this frame. after drooling/looking at it, it has to be the closest thing to a 20 without being a 20 out there...

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Thanks for the compliments on the build! I would love to get some action pics or vid footy but I just got my acl replaced two months ago. So I got at least four more months till I'm back to riding. I really shouldn't have been riding this past Sat but all I did was pump around the park and hit some low ledge grinds. I had my brace on too so it wasn't completly foolish. I def have some spots that I wanna try the new ride at this spring, summer is gonna be on and poppin.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
At this point I can't say it'd replace it. I hands down love my Soild AA. I wanna get into riding trails so I see myself riding the 24 on dirt and street. The 20 will stay strictly street cuz I love my animal tires.