Quantcast

research papers...

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
^ yup i hear you, I have a project due this friday, 1 final monday, 2 finals tuesday, then two final projects due on friday the 16th...How the hell does a professor get away with giving a final and having a final project due both during finals week...in two of my classes nonetheless!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
SkaredShtles said:
Suck it up, Princess. :rolleyes:

no joke. i've got three classes left and i am stoked. I'm a grant proposal, a health promotion campaign and a nutrition final away from christmas break. everything was actually much easier than anticipated.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
I have a funny research paper story for--with a lesson. I was taking a Humanity class, and we had a research paper due at the end of the semester. The teacher was passing back all of our papers, and then he stopped when he reached one paper. He looked up and said, "You know those Websites where you can buy term papers?" "Well, we know about them, too." 'When you're a solid "D" student, don't buy a thesis paper a Harvard student used." Everyone kind of laughed, then he called the dude out, in front of the entire class. The professor went on and on for like 10 minutes. Basically, telling the guy that this was the stupidest thing he had ever seen, and that he would get him kicked out of college—for being stupid. It was classic. The sad part was, the professor was really relaxed when it came to grades, all you had to do was show up and do SOME work--he seldom failed anyone...