Quantcast

respect has returned.......

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Jr_Bullit said:
When'd you get all casted up again? Weren't you wearing casts before I signed out last year?
yeah its just an old pic that i found on my laptop. just thought it would be fun. i dont even own a bike right now. just climbing, working, going to class, keepin the girlfriend happy and flyfishing as of current.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Climbing...man I so wish we were back on our trip....coming home to bc and trying to climb is no fun. I've gotten one climb in outdoors so far, a sketch 5.10+ that was uber run out - Steve wouldn't let me lead it as it was a pure friction climb with 15' feet between the clips and no place for pro.
Everything here is wet and cold :(...my tan has already faded....and the gym is boring and totally unnatural.
still have my xc bike...but not much in the way of xc here - it's all freeriding hard stuff ;).
Ya...good to be back, but I'd rather be back out and about I'm fraid...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Jr_Bullit said:
Climbing...man I so wish we were back on our trip....coming home to bc and trying to climb is no fun. I've gotten one climb in outdoors so far, a sketch 5.10+ that was uber run out - Steve wouldn't let me lead it as it was a pure friction climb with 15' feet between the clips and no place for pro.
Everything here is wet and cold :(...my tan has already faded....and the gym is boring and totally unnatural.
still have my xc bike...but not much in the way of xc here - it's all freeriding hard stuff ;).
Ya...good to be back, but I'd rather be back out and about I'm fraid...
wow, good to see ya!!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
binary visions said:
Respect = worst threads ever.
people that complain about something they have a choice wether or not to look at or not=annoying

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
biggins said:
people that complain about something they have a choice wether or not to look at or not=annoying
Complaining? Where did you read complaining?

Just stating my opinion. No complaints. Just like I can state that a movie was bad without complaining that I sat through it.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
binary visions said:
Complaining? Where did you read complaining?

Just stating my opinion. No complaints. Just like I can state that a movie was bad without complaining that I sat through it.
dammit BV why do you always have to be so logical.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
splat said:
because he is the voice of reason , and continues to prove that he is like his avatar.
If I ever meet BV in person I am going to be sooooo dissapointed if he doesn't look and sound like his avatar.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Ciaran said:
If I ever meet BV in person I am going to be sooooo dissapointed if he doesn't look and sound like his avatar.
Whether or not I sound like Profressor Frink is up for debate, but there was an entire thread that ended up devoted to Jenn, me, and our respective eyebrows that you could search for if you want to see what I look like :D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
binary visions said:
Whether or not I sound like Profressor Frink is up for debate, but there was an entire thread that ended up devoted to Jenn, me, and our respective eyebrows that you could search for if you want to see what I look like :D
Hmmmm... can't find it yet...

Is this you?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
Jeebus man - it's not that hard.

What? It's the same picture!

You are much more adept and finding obscure photos or RM members than I.

Now that we have the picture... Let the Photochopping begin!!!