Quantcast

RESPECT is Hijacking Dirt Rag

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Check out your latest issue...pics by Andrew (T-Pirate), and a letter by James (CuriousCaptain).

RESPECTCREW4LIFE! :p

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
hey t-pirate do you still have the photos from the secret dirt jumps?if so pm me

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
is this the third or second time? I know there was the cover and then I've seen something since then, I think it was in the free issue they were giving away at Interbike. Is that what you are talking about?

congrats guys, DR is the best bike mag fa sho!

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
punkassean said:
is this the third or second time? I know there was the cover and then I've seen something since then, I think it was in the free issue they were giving away at Interbike. Is that what you are talking about?

congrats guys, DR is the best bike mag fa sho!
This will be third in dirt rag. I also have one in mountain biking and one in twentysix, both of those were in reader submission type settings, not paying artwork.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
xbluethunderx said:
Check out your latest issue...pics by Andrew (T-Pirate), and a letter by James (CuriousCaptain).

RESPECTCREW4LIFE! :p
yeah man forsure... haven't goten my issue in the mail yet though, did yours come already or did you go buy one?

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
T-Pirate, you're gonna make Rich D. cry if you keep on getting paying gigs from DRM...........it ain't nice to beat up on an old guy like that ;)

Good job little mulletino :thumb: