Quantcast

Respect...locked?!

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I told them not to report but no...

"Blah blah blah we're going to report montashu blah blah blah"

Don't say I didn't warn you, other cult memberista (You know who you are...).

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
ahhhh finally the thread has died. now i can sit back and read it all, maybe....
if i do i'll write down how many hours it takes me....

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I'm thinking this will become the temporary RESPECT thread until our home is unlocked

We're just a bunch of Palestinians trying to eek out a living in Israel, and you had to run over our house with a giant bulldozer... :(

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
I will stand up and strike out, the RESPECT thread was the last thing keeping me alive...

Approaching destiny!

*Cuts wrist into an R and falls to the floor dead

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
johnbryanpeters said:
How about a politeness strike? BTW, I am only ragging on you, I thought that thread started out with great originality. It got a little boring when the dump on M. club got going.
we were trying to hint that he should leave, at least the mods didn't delet our beloved thread

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Who reported him?

*sigh*

Posting at 2 AM and blowing up on him wasn't a wise decision...thought I have defended him in the past :p :(

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
It's time to respect the bathroom, and then riding up at the university the morning after Halloween (in Utah)...I expect to see plenty of hung over people :D

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
tp and captain i sorry bout your thread. bunch of respect to ya for keepin it going that long. i shed a tear for the respect members. :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: