Quantcast

Reverb AXS - Upsize?

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
What parts kit would one need to but to increase/decrease the size to accommodate a larger or smaller seat tube size? Can one replace the "lower post" and all the associated seals, clips, etc...?

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
You guys...

What frame you getting, eh?
Not sure, tbh. My social media feeds are being bombarded with all kinds of sales.

So far I'm most curious about a Forbidden. In this case, I'd need to shrink my dropper down to a 31.6.

My current bike is just fine... When it comes time to switch things up, I won't make the same mistake I made with my Nomad. I should have kept the MT7s... and I miss my Lyrik.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
You guys...

Not sure, tbh. My social media feeds are being bombarded with all kinds of sales.

So far I'm most curious about a Forbidden. In this case, I'd need to shrink my dropper down to a 31.6.

My current bike is just fine... When it comes time to switch things up, I won't make the same mistake I made with my Nomad. I should have kept the MT7s... and I miss my Lyrik.
i don't think they're serviceable / convertible in the manner you are hoping due to how the sliding interfaces typically work.