FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
i am looking to rebuild my santa cruz bullit with a pair of
sun ringle a.d.d. or possibly a.d.d. light wheels. please
leave feedback as to whether or not you would
recommend these wheels. thanks!
The ADD Lites are just as strong as my old Azonic OutLaws I have been running over the past few years. The good thing is they are lighter!!!! I would recommend them to anyone..... You will find that the ADDs are going to weight a bit more, but do add the extra strength.

Good luck,
Cecil:cheers:

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
I have been using Sun DH wheels for a long time, they hold up pretty good. They seem to dent a bit easier than the Mavics I used in 2004 but for the price they are worth it.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
I'll give my ideas about sun. For one I :cupidarrow: ringle. So I'll try not to be one sided.

Abbah hubs I think are better than the flea hubs. Not a fan of the spacers.

I have never had a problem with denting the rims and I am ~200 and I ride like I am driving a plow truck.

aj-monkey

Monkey
Oct 11, 2007
Squampton, BC
I'll give my ideas about sun. For one I :cupidarrow: ringle. So I'll try not to be one sided.

Abbah hubs I think are better than the flea hubs. Not a fan of the spacers.

I have never had a problem with denting the rims and I am ~200 and I ride like I am driving a plow truck.
You must be a lucky one. I'm an absolute feather weight at 150lbs on a good day and my ADD's have got some serious dents in em. They still ride though! Any rim is gunna dent at some point if you hit something just right (wrong).
Oh and I am no hucker either.