Votes: 6 54.5%
  • it's not worth it

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
4x isn't really possible considering how much work it is. But dual slalom is. and to answer the problem of it having to be dystroyed everywinter. plattekills has to be flattened every winter becuase its right in the middle of one of their 2 green trails. if plattekill is able to do this diablo should have no problem considering how much smaller plattekill is.

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
it may seem like i'm not satisified with what diablo offers. downhill is awsome but many other mountains have stepped it up and added ds and it would be awsome if diablo did

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
I say they should make an easier to manage small-side slopestyle course. A couple big jumps (20+ feet), a couple small jumps (20- feet), and a few woodfeatures...

Easier to manage then a 4x track.

:brows:

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
can you add a "i dont really care cuz i can just go to plattekill or mt snow" option?

i think they should build a big huck off the Appalachian into the 4 foot deep pool. Slopestyle sounds cool, like not just dominion but wooden boxes and ladders and such. baby-boneyard. Then again i guess if you ride dominion down to alpine you basically get the same thing

hmmm DS...maybe