Quantcast

Rewarding stupidity

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
you knew it would happen.

she'll make more then enough to pay her legal fees or pay back the state (or who ever she owes...)

then in five years she'll be on VH1 where people will talk about her...
welcome to america.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
pnj said:
then in five years she'll be on VH1 where people will talk about her...
welcome to america.
...after that we'll all see her on MTV cribs. She'll show us her 10,000sq foot home and her garage full of rides and she'll say running away chaged her life. :rolleyes:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Skookum said:
i'm still waiting for a paycheck for just being me.
I was getting one of those for a while.

Then the unemployment agency told me I actually had to find a real job :(

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Her freakish eyes are gonna have to be full on CGI, which will drive the cost of the film sky high.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
where do I sign up? Holand, I like the sound of that. Being paid to do nothing...hmm... well I'll ride/make trails and post on RM so I guess I'll get paid to do that. Sweet.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
ncrider said:
where do I sign up? Holand, I like the sound of that. Being paid to do nothing...hmm... well I'll ride/make trails and post on RM so I guess I'll get paid to do that. Sweet.
The only thing you have to do is live here and try to find work by signing up at the un employement office. After that, your gonna recieve your pay on your banking account every month, its not much I guess, just enough to pay the bills, eat and buy yourself some new clothes every now and then. Might sound crazy to you but about 500.000 people are doing it. Its all payed from tax money that the normal working people have to cough up.
The sad thing is, Im not joking. This is the harsh reality of our wellfare system...