Quantcast

Richmond Comcast users

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Anyone having issues with comcast and their network? I have comcast when it was @home, and for 5 years the service was awesome. Now for some reason, since July, at least twice a month I get sh!t connections, 50% loss packets an little if any connectivity at all.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
sirknight6 said:
Anyone having issues with comcast and their network? I have comcast when it was @home, and for 5 years the service was awesome. Now for some reason, since July, at least twice a month I get sh!t connections, 50% loss packets an little if any connectivity at all.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

User error?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
mrbigisbudgood said:
Everybody pick on Ralph!!!!!!!!!
It's too easy. Kind of like kicking a puppy, or in this case a big slow woodchuck that keeps running into your foot.:devil:

I kid, I kid.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
I had problems like that. My Modem went bad. Comcast installed a new one. Now I have Digi Cable and the box for that is going bad too and we just got it at the end of November. Thats seems wierd to me.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Westy said:
It's too easy. Kind of like kicking a puppy, or in this case a big slow woodchuck that keeps running into your foot.:devil:

I kid, I kid.

I have been working out! :p

:D

***cough***cough***a$$hole***cough***cough***

:p

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Westy said:

I kid, I kid.

Bahahahhaha.

On serious terms ralph check your cable wires for corrosion on the tips, we had lots of problems with our comcast and i replaced the cables, and modem and all was well.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Yeah, followed through with that....turns out, the intermitance is caused by a power infiltration between my tap on the pole all the way back to the node on Jeff Davis Highway by Harrogate Road....

so while I'm slammed this week with papers and mid terms, I'm fvcked...

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
sirknight6 said:
WTF? bikeless? :eek: what ya do with them? we could have worked a deal on the Banshee.....:mumble:

:p
Sold everything, don't need long travel bikes in Illinois. Thinking about picking up a Superlight or a Chameleon.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
mrbigisbudgood said:
Sold everything, don't need long travel bikes in Illinois. Thinking about picking up a Superlight or a Chameleon.
I had the in-ears and the epi les paul with the 81 and 85 in the mix!

When ya coming out here?

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
mobius said:
Bahahahhaha.

On serious terms ralph check your cable wires for corrosion on the tips, we had lots of problems with our comcast and i replaced the cables, and modem and all was well.

yeah, I found one of the cable corroded, but not the one to the modem. I have a signal amp for the TV's, but have decent signal strength at the modem. My issue is actually dropped packets....

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
ridetoofast said:
switching hands while 'surfing' the net counts not mr knight :devil:

oh and by the way, mobes...that is an incredibly D I S T U R B I N G av you have there
It's you in 2 years.