Quantcast

Richmond Street Ride Jan 24

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
If anyone is interested, we'll be urban jibbin it up :D

Meet at 7:00 at the corner of Harrison and Main. PM me if you need details of how to get there or anything.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I have to attend the Richmond Paralegal Association monthly meeting. This will be my first, and I really need to go there to find out about who is hiring and try to get as much help as possible.

So, sadly....no...:(

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
It was definantly a good time! Good to see Wood-Dog again, still can't belive he drives so far to come ride with us :thumb:

I learned some important things tonight.
Hookworm+5' drop+wet grass= :dead:
Hookworm+3' drop+wet grass+no back brake+handful of front brake+metal bike rack at the bottom of the transition=:dead::dead::dead:

My back is hurting a lot, and I figure I won't be able to move too much tomorrow, but it was still a great ride! And i'm glad I could entertain those of you who were there.

Dartman should be chiming in with pictures in 3....2...1...

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
BigMike said:
It was definantly a good time! Good to see Wood-Dog again, still can't belive he drives so far to come ride with us :thumb:

When you get as desperate to ride as I do, you would be willing to drive an hour too! Besides, riding with you guys and watching you(MIKE) bust your a$$ not once not twice, but three times AND ripping your rear wheel off in front of the Ladies, makes the drive well worth it!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Nice post Mike, great pictures!

My battery did come in yesterday, I just hadn't checked the mail! Now I have me a battery so I can use my camera for more than 45 seconds at a time!

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
pretty rad corbie looooks goood ill me matt and you and woodie will have to ride when my bike comes in (monday) matts new bike is pretty sick we found some nice stair gaps like two that are doable without any thought and some bigger ones with nice run ins

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
Uh, Charlie... Corby wasn't with us last night. I think you might be looking at Dartman going off the drop. There is some talk of doing a Sunday ride in Richmond so you and Matt could go to that because you will make it home before your bedtime! :cool:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Bearmntpicnic said:
pretty rad corbie looooks goood ill me matt and you and woodie will have to ride when my bike comes in (monday) matts new bike is pretty sick we found some nice stair gaps like two that are doable without any thought and some bigger ones with nice run ins

Did you eat paint chips as a child, or is English your second language?

The Tuesday night street rides are a weekly thing, so come on out if you want! The rides are posted over on Cycling Central Virginia

I won't be there next week, but I'm sure some others will be riding

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Animal Mother said:
Mikey, you mind if a couple NOVA boys come down to Reeshmond for one of your Tuesday rizides?

HOLY CRAP! Ben, is that really you?!? Dude, I thought you had fallen off the face of the earth or somthing!

You are most DEFINANTLY welcome to come down. The more the merrier I say :)

And if anyone doesn't have to work on Wednesday, I have 2 couches and lots of floor space!