Quantcast

RICHMOND street ride wed 6/22

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Come on out! Wednesday at 7:00, the 7-11 on Main and Harrison. all skill levels are welcome. We just go out, pedal around, and look for stuff that would be fun to ride. come out to ride, come out to learn, come out to watch. Let us know if you are coming, and if you can make it later, we can exchange numbers and you can catch up with us wherever we are in the city.

zerossix

Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Arlington, VA
its all about riding on thursdays like we do up here in DC. that way you can make cool names like thurban rides. hahaha

hows the street there in richmond? i was down there looking at VCU over spring break and saw alittle bit that looked like fun. unfortunately my mom didnt wanna let me ride and wanted to get going.... :rolleyes: shes no fun...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
zerossix said:
its all about riding on thursdays like we do up here in DC. that way you can make cool names like thurban rides. hahaha

hows the street there in richmond? i was down there looking at VCU over spring break and saw alittle bit that looked like fun. unfortunately my mom didnt wanna let me ride and wanted to get going.... :rolleyes: shes no fun...
We used to have thursday rides here, but then myself and JT got together, and figured, people like to party Thursday and Friday, so we'll ride Wednesday. kind of a, its the middle of the week work sucks lets ride type of ride :)

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
man, when you ride into the barrier, fall to the ground and the sign falls on you... that's good comedy. it's like watching cartoons or something :thumb:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
BigMike said:
We used to have thursday rides here, but then myself and JT got together, and figured, people like to party Thursday and Friday, so we'll ride Wednesday. kind of a, its the middle of the week work sucks lets ride type of ride :)
Thats just Bloody Brilliant!!!!! :thumb:

I have class Thursdays. Looks like after I get my bike fixed, I can re-learn how to ride it. :D

has anyone heard from sub6?

VooDoo13

Chimp
May 19, 2005
East Coast
Hey man I think some of you Northern VA and DC guys should come down and ride with us tonight...then next Thursday we'll come up there. Before the end of the summer we'll have a weekly "gathering" Hahaha. But seriously come on down and check it out if you can make it. Everyone else....I will see you in the cityyyy toooonight. L8R.
-JJ