Quantcast

Richmond Street Ride Wednesday March 15th

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Bearmntpicnic said:
are you talking about that one that all the pictures are taken of, if it is that is deffenitly not 9 feet
Actually the one in the pics is around 15 foot. The 9 footer is a super secrect drop saved just for the noobs. Sometimes we make them do a 360 backflip just to make sure they are up to our high stadards.

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
denjen said:
Actually the one in the pics is around 15 foot. The 9 footer is a super secrect drop saved just for the noobs. Sometimes we make them do a 360 backflip just to make sure they are up to our high stadards.

sure enough, I will attest to this!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I have a paralegal association meeting, then an interview, and then class....

have fun guys. I may show up to watch if I get out early enough. I really need to spend time on that 3 footer to solve my foot situation. practice practice.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
sirknight6 said:
I have a paralegal association meeting, then an interview, and then class....

have fun guys. I may show up to watch if I get out early enough. I really need to spend time on that 3 footer to solve my foot situation. practice practice.
for gods sake just go clipless.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
BigMike said:
You scared to go out all by yourself?
I already had an XC ride planned for right after work. I need to get my ass in shape for this season. Sitting around waching other people jump off of stuff isnt going to get that done

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
This is gonna be a crazy ride! Shawn is comin out, and if he and Insane Wayne start talking, someone is gonna be hucking the roof of the Dominion building :D

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
okay, so how crazy was it? Did someone do a 15 foot drop to flat? Jump over a cop while he was driving his car through traffic? Any nose wheelies for at least 150 feet? Pictures? Good times? What?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
wood-dog said:
okay, so how crazy was it? Did someone do a 15 foot drop to flat? Jump over a cop while he was driving his car through traffic? Any nose wheelies for at least 150 feet? Pictures? Good times? What?

I did a backflip flare off tredigar, but unfortunatly, no one saw it, and Dart was still trying to get his camera out :D

It was pretty fun, hit the usual places, it was good times.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Here is Dart's post I stole from CCVA

BigMike Canal Walk stair drop...

Anne at Tredegar...

Insane Wayne gapping to to the street...

BigMike follows...

Anne pinning Kanawha stair gap...

Anne riding the railing...

John rolling the stair...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Oh yeah, one thing you did miss is Insane Wayne's new line over at Kanawha. Its into the fountain, coming in at an angle you can gap the first "stair" land, immediatly bunnyhop and gap the bottom 4. Its a crazy line, I tried it and its hard as crap!

Somthing else I've never seen anyone do before was Wayne over on the Wendy's Wall. He rode the little one, bunny hopped over the bump, landed on the ground, and right when he landed bunny hopped back up onto the part we usually ride. it was criz-azy!

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
wholly crap! Is that John, the one who shaves his legs with ladies pink razors, rolling down stairs? Man, he has come a long way! AANND, I noticed that he has body armor too!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
wood-dog said:
wholly crap! Is that John, the one who shaves his legs with ladies pink razors, rolling down stairs? Man, he has come a long way! AANND, I noticed that he has body armor too!

Yeah man, that's Johnny!

He asked me if he could buy my pads off me after that ride :rofl: