Quantcast

Richter 8.o course?

outkast

Chimp
Nov 22, 2003
last year it was a real fast trail. no jumps or drops. first half was single track then it opened into a fire road and was balls out fast as you could go. really alot of fun even tho there were no jumps or drops at all.

this year however the DH guys are adding stuff to the trail. ive heard through the grapevine that this could be one of the best courses if things go as planned.

stay tuned.........

akaeasy_j

Chimp
Sep 23, 2003
Frisco, TX
FEAR NOT, the Rogue Posse crew is heading out to Mena this weekend to work on the course. Look for a much inproved course over last year. I will post some pics if we take any.

EZ

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
Originally posted by akaeasy_j
FEAR NOT, the Rogue Posse crew is heading out to Mena this weekend to work on the course. Look for a much inproved course over last year. I will post some pics if we take any.

EZ
dude, cooter and i were planning to come over there too... need any help? what day u gonna be working???

akaeasy_j

Chimp
Sep 23, 2003
Frisco, TX
Koo!, we are gonna be there sat, about 10:30 am and work all day. We will prob do some work sun morning/afternoon. Hells-Ja, come on out and put it down Oakie-style

Easy

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
Koo!, we are gonna be there sat, about 10:30 am and work all day. We will prob do some work sun morning/afternoon. Hells-Ja, come on out and put it down Oakie-style

Easy
SWEET... what kind of tools do u think we will need to bring? i havent seen the terrain so im am not sure what we might need... any ideas?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO

EZ
rogue posse? yall were rockin' the blue & white jerseys with officer OTB :D , right? :D
lookin forward to the pics!

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
I would say the basics....shovels, rakes, hand saw. We're bringing the same, plus some wheelbarrows.

EZ

sorry dude that we didnt make it... car needed CV joints and bike needed a new rear derailer... (sp) sooo that cost and time kept us from being able to make it over sat... how did it go? :confused:

akaeasy_j

Chimp
Sep 23, 2003
Frisco, TX
it was good, we added a couple of tech/rocky sections and two jumps. I also folded it up pretty good in the rock gardern. Here's some pics

This is a jump we built right before the finish line

same jump, but from below

rocky section with drop

another jump we built about 1/2 way down the course

my busted ass arm

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
it was good, we added a couple of tech/rocky sections and two jumps. I also folded it up pretty good in the rock gardern.
please tell me there alternates to all this stuff... i swear to god, i freak out when i start seeing pics of stuff i CANT DO! :(

akaeasy_j

Chimp
Sep 23, 2003
Frisco, TX
yep, there are alternate lines around all of the jumps and tech stuff. As for the arm, I went to the ER in Mena, it hurt, but not too bad.

EZ