Quantcast

Riddddddmonkey's Famous!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I've never seen any mention of RM in any of the MTB publications, so I was happy to see RM mention in the May issue of Mountain Biking Magazine. I forgot to scan it but there's an info gathering section where they ask which online forums you frequent, and although RM was listed last, it was nice to see.

J

JRB

Great - now the mags are playing into his plan to create this empire where Canada is supreme ruler of all.

J

JRB

Skookum said:
Provide the list.

i'd like to see what's first, i'm getting bored with this stupid site....

:monkey:
I'm going with you. Just don't make it mtbr. For all things holy, please don't make it mtbr.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
loco said:
I'm going with you. Just don't make it mtbr. For all things holy, please don't make it mtbr.
i really like the local forum on mtbr, it's alot better than the one on here. But i stay away from the rest of the board, it's full of people who think they know everything.

Ahhh who am i kidding, i'm a big loser and belong on this last place forum.

J

JRB

Skookum said:
i really like the local forum on mtbr, it's alot better than the one on here. But i stay away from the rest of the board, it's full of people who think they know everything.

Ahhh who am i kidding, i'm a big loser and belong on this last place forum.
Not me man. I am way better than this. :D

I go to the Giant board every now and then and end up wanting to claw my eyes out. I say something and 1 of 5 guys jumps on me like I don't really own a Reign and should have no opinion. I never say I am right about sizing, but when people ask and I see it, I offer up what has worked for me. It's working really well at that, so I feel inclined to help out.

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
stinkyboy said:
I forgot to scan it but there's an info gathering section where they ask which online forums you frequent, and although RM was listed last
Last? I wonder if that has anything to do with the fantastic information provided by the hot air balloon called "loco"?

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I dunno, I think we have a kind of an elitest attitude around here sometimes, which is why this site never fully takes off, but I suppose its better that way.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
chicodude said:
I dunno, I think we have a kind of an elitest attitude around here sometimes, which is why this site never fully takes off, but I suppose its better that way.
This place is elitist? How come nobody told me? That's it i'm outta here....

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
loco said:
Ciaran's idea to ignore that dried spot of spooge was a good one. Please don't quote MisterClean.
But, you're so popular here and I want so badly to ride mountain bikes with you and invite you into my home. I feel so left out, alienated and sad now...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!