Quantcast

Ride in CT This weekend

jollytime

King of the Kingdom
Jul 1, 2003
Vermont
I am driving down to CT this weekend to "celebrate" Easter :help: and am looking to sneak in a ride on Saturday for a couple of hours (somewhere like Case or Soapstone). Anyone willing to be part of family disruption with me?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Crap!

I won't be able to do a ride on Saturday as it is a kid's weekend for me and I'll be busy at the hockey rink and the inline hockey rink.

jollytime

King of the Kingdom
Jul 1, 2003
Vermont
splat said:
not if I get a chance to ride with JT
Splat - Looks like the famn-damily has assurted their authority and have gobbled up the free time I thought I had. So, go ride Lynn, and think of me as I will be weeping inside while I smile and act as though I am enjoying myself...:redhot: :redhot:

Soon though my friend, soon. I am hoping to take a weekend and travel south to CT and MA for a weekend of fun!!!!

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
jollytime said:
Looks like the famn-damily has assurted their authority and have gobbled up the free time I thought I had.
if you can weasel your way out for 3 hrs on either sat or sun, lemme know and we'll hit case. I haven't been there yet this year...

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
loco said:
I thought you could ride. I am confused.
Right now I am at school, so I don't have a bike, and I don't really get cleared untill June. I am not going to race much this summer or travel for MTB, but I will be doing alot of trail work and still riding my local stuff.

But being campused, that stops me from doing ANYTHING!