Quantcast

Ride Northstar with Wade Simmons

ricebowls

Monkey
May 24, 2002
san francisco
It seems that this is just a big Rocky Mountain promo to get riders on their bikes since they'll be demo-ing. But it sounds like you can ride whatever you want and it might be free shuttles. Free shuttles a week early is good, right? But I have no idea if it's ride whatever trail you want or if you need to follow the group or what have you.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
ricebowls said:
It seems that this is just a big Rocky Mountain promo to get riders on their bikes since they'll be demo-ing. But it sounds like you can ride whatever you want and it might be free shuttles. Free shuttles a week early is good, right? But I have no idea if it's ride whatever trail you want or if you need to follow the group or what have you.
I just wanna go to see a bunch of 16 year olds kill themselves trying to show off. :devil:

Oh yeah and try out that fabulous rmx whose basic design is shared with my own bike.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
can't complain for free. the shuttles were making it to the top and RM had plenty of bikes to demo. not too many people showed up either. i'll be back for more of the same tomorrow.

dh4life

Chimp
May 22, 2004
Palo Alto
It was pretty sick! Wade was a really nice guy, and so was johnny. By the way, next year I will post it here at the same time I post it on msdhw.