Quantcast

Ride Pics from a monday Morning.

splat

Nam I am
So group of us planned a ride , so what ther eis 1 -2 inches of fresh powder on the trails , so what it is 7 degree's out side ! I got dressed and Hopped on the bike to ride over to the start. Yup it was cold ! about halfway there I was getting the feeling this was a bad idea ! The cold air was really driving my Lungs crazy!! I was running late so As I hurried out the door I forgot to grab my inhaler. fortunatly IF_rider had one I was able to take a couple hit off of. I really needed it , thanks Mike !

any way got to the start andthe cast of caracter was Me , If_rider , Ben-o , Vozz and the Silver turtle.

here the Silver turlte is meesing around on a wall ride in the parking lot

the silver tutle's SX trail , making a comment about all of us. :) Note: studded tires we were all running them , and they were needed.

JRA , Silver turtle, IF_rider and Ben-o , taking the real line , none of that sally line crap that the other riders took

IF_rider on Coffin Rock

IF_rider Hopping up the rock

IF_rider Splitting the trees

coming down an Icy, Rocky down hill , lots o fun.

Vozz airing things out

Silver turtle Hucking as well.

Ben-O on an up and over.

and fianlly IF_rider crossing a stream.

Lots of fun as usual once we hit the woods all was good an we managed to warm up, really warm up.

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
McGRP01 said:
I think it means that the tracks to the "inside" on the pic are where people were poaching an "easier" line, instead of staying on the trail. :rolleyes:
Splat said:
Exactly , but to add to it , the line we are taking is considered the easier line , if The 2nd rider goes straight , it is a 5 foot huck.
:stupid:

People are riding off-trail around a swithback that is allready the "easier" line, making a bail line to the bail line. :think: