Quantcast

Ride pics from last Sunday

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
McGRP01 said:
Vids. worked for me. :) That double drop looks like hella fun! :thumb:
There's actually a third one in the series, before those two, but the camera wasn't out in time.

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
I Are Baboon said:
SWEET pics! Yeah, I won't be trying drop #2. :dead:

Westwoods is cool. I want another tour.

(the videos are not worling for me...I'll try them at home)

MMcG said:
Vids didn't work for me.

Looks like you guys went big though!
Hmmm ... the vids work for me here at work, and on one of the computers at home, but not on the other. Not sure why... You guys using Windows Media Player?

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
tonyhawk said:
Hmmm ... the vids work for me here at work, and on one of the computers at home, but not on the other. Not sure why... You guys using Windows Media Player?
That's what I used. right click, save as...

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Hey, if i want to get to those jumps this weekend, how would i go about doing it? Where in Guilford is westwoods? Im in litchfield and would get down to Guilford Via New Haven most likely, right?

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
mack said:
Hey, if i want to get to those jumps this weekend, how would i go about doing it? Where in Guilford is westwoods? Im in litchfield and would get down to Guilford Via New Haven most likely, right?
91S to 95N to exit 57. Go right onto Rte1, look for a right onto Dunk Rock Rd (there's a blue oval at the intersection). Drive down a ways, park on the side of the road.

Trailhead starts up the hill, the big jump is off the main trail toward the left.

Here's a map

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Thanks for the directions, IM DEFF goin down there to hit that big drop on saturday, then on sunday im going to some NEMBA event, then on monday ill be in Jamaica. Its going to be a great week! :thumb: