Quantcast

ride report: mon to the roe

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
well, as you all know im not much for that kind of riding but i figured i needed to get my bike handling skillz back after not riding for a while so...

The jumps were nice and packed from the rain a few days ago but some of the flats (one corner in particular) were pretty dusty. Definitly good for a short ride.

ps. ?Jump jam: monroe eddition?

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
I'd be up for that. I never see anyone out there. I don't ride the big stuff but I'll like to see how it's done. The lower ones look nuts.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Some of the local riders have been working on them and hauling water over by the bucket from the guy's house across the street.

mcrae2112

Chimp
Mar 15, 2006
Duvall
The jumps really need some lovin there, they've gotten pretty trashed over the summer. Good to hear that a little water has been brought in. I'll try to get out there soon and help with some work. And yeah, a jump jam there would be sick after the jumps are all dialed in.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
for sure.....the one thing that we might have to worry about is parking for the potential jam....depending on how 'on the level' those jumps are with the city/surrounding establishments, we might be able to convince the church to let us park there...if not i suppose there is always the theatre....anybody else interested in lending a hand?

Dan89

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
my ass
^^ not anymore were finishing to step up to ladder bridge tmrw, itll be ready to ride cuz till be 4 of us workin
yaaaaaa i dont know if were gonna finish that tommorrow.... we'll try though cuz i really want to hit it:cheers: