Quantcast

Ride report:

So today I couldent help but go for a ride because the weather was so nice.
I rode Leir and it is in great shape for the most part. There is some snow still on it but should be cone real soon and can be rider arround if you park in the upper lot next to morrison road. Any how tHere is a good amount of mud but not the real heavy sticky stuff. And Ice thin ice in come palces.
There was a new obstical- a downd tree- which was fun to ride over.
I think I made it up in reccord tome too 45 min.

Now everyone needs to go ride it and wear through all of the snow!

Sep 9, 2004
Littleton, CO
Green Mt. was good and I bet Dakota Ridge is good for the most part. There is always snow in the trees but I think it's not too bad right now. 70 degree days always help!

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
apex still had big patches of snow/ice in the middle on wed. top and bottom were tacky and amazing. following swentz down snow and ice was super fun, i thought i was dead for sure. i hear hall ranch is good right now.

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
Beast said:
evergreen trails are pretty dry, a few wet spots in the thick trees
What is the trail condition like up in Bergen Park? are there still drifts to the peak?

mmmmmm.....bergen peak.....

I'm doing WR today.

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Ascentrek said:
What is the trail condition like up in Bergen Park? are there still drifts to the peak?

mmmmmm.....bergen peak.....

I'm doing WR today.

We did elk meadow just for kicks the other day, a few wet spots, one or two icy switchbacks, that's all. I imagine there's a bit more higher up, but it shouldn't be too bad.

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
Thanks Beast, I may head up there later in the week.

White Ranch (as of 3/5/06) is DRY DRY DRY! There was one small navigable patch of snow, but otherwise, GOOD!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I rode up Mt. Falcon last Wednesday, and it was bone dry and in great shape except for one section near the top: a north facing straight just below the little gazebo up there. And that was pretty well covered with rideable snow, so not only could you get up it but you weren't even damaging trail. It was pretty dang sweet.