Quantcast

Ride Sunday 10/21?

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
OK - so my only local contact is a flake, and I travel so much that I need to start taking advantage of EVERY chance to ride that I can.

Anyone around phoenix for a ride sunday morning or anytime on Monday? I am traveling and don't get back until Saturday evening, and don't have functional lights. My first shot at a ride is Sunday.

I'm not fast... actually I'm pretty slow - but I don't quit and will get there eventually. If I had to classify myself, it would be "freeride", so all mountain and DH are good with me. I'll do an XC ride since I need to work off this gut that's been forming recently. I suck at street, but will go if it gets my azz on the saddle.

Bueller...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I have to drop off a bike at Slippery Pig sunday at 11, and still have Hookworms on the Stinky, so if you want to see downtown Phoenix and do a little street, let me know.

PM'd my cell number.

markskee

Chimp
Aug 26, 2005
Los Angeles
Sorry if this has already been asked, I moved from Cali. about 2 years ago and the scene out here is pretty cool and allot more knar than Cali. if you know where to look but tons of fun.

We will probably be riding South Mountain this coming weekend Saturday and Sunday pedal up from Pima parking lot up Mormon to National then back down National to Mormon. Let me know if your interested. And Stink boyyeeee, this also applies to you bruda even though I know you don't like to pedal.

Slugman I would classify the ride as a FR big bike ride that will have a slow a** climb to warm up with and see all the terrain you will be descending on we should have a small group.:clapping:

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Hey Markskee - got here from the OC about 2 months ago... but I travel all the time. company just hired 4 new people to do what 3 of us are currently doing, so once we get them up and running on their own (3 to 4 weeks) I should be traveling less.

Just got back tonight (10/27) and have to take off tomorrow at 10am for WI. Right now it looks like I should be around next weekend - so I'll check in with ya later on this week.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
If you want a gnar/pedally loop - Mormon or National to 24th Street. Or to Geronimo for less gnar.

Good times...

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
I offically hate my life... no time to ride, only frame capapable of climbing and then coming back downb busted. F*ck.

Bad mood... time for another Arrogant Bastard.

Anyone shuttling tomorrow afternoon (no way I am waking up in the morning)

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I offically hate my life... no time to ride, only frame capapable of climbing and then coming back downb busted. F*ck.

Bad mood... time for another Arrogant Bastard.

Anyone shuttling tomorrow afternoon (no way I am waking up in the morning)
Got your text, but had to work all morning until 2.

WTF? Your Sluggo died?