Quantcast

Ride this weekend?

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
What do you guys think? It's going to be pretty hot so early or late rides might be the call. And anything shuttleable would be really cool, but not a necessity.

Some saturday early morning shuttles at Noble could be really fun. I haven't been there in for ever. Anybody interested?

Oh,

Orven I found this strangely angled landing pad in oceanside. I'm not sure what it's for though. :o:

Shyrmp there's a new 4 pac for you to bust out on and then show TJ the proper run out technique :D

Hey TJ nightmares calling you!

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
ncrider said:
What do you guys think? It's going to be pretty hot so early or late rides might be the call. And anything shuttleable would be really cool, but not a necessity.

Some saturday early morning shuttles at Noble could be really fun. I haven't been there in for ever. Anybody interested?

Oh,

Orven I found this strangely angled landing pad in oceanside. I'm not sure what it's for though. :o:

Shyrmp there's a new 4 pac for you to bust out on and then show TJ the proper run out technique :D

Hey TJ nightmares calling you!
I might be able to squeeze in an early noble shuttle. Let me know if you're serious about doing a shuttle and I'll see if my wife will let me go outside and play tomorrow morning.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Anybody for tomorrow morning? How about 8:30ish? We need probly three vehicles. Two for shuttleability. one for people.
If not Noble than Ted, ehhh (Canadian accent, Fury).

So I'll post back around 9 or so to comfirm rides.

so how many you got on sunday BMXman? If we have at least three shuttle vehicles than it would be really easy to get in a bunch of rides. I've got a little tacoma, it'll fit four bikes. I'm in for sure!

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
I'm in for saturday morning. I've got a saturn 4 door with a roof rack for one bike. I can fit one in the trunk with the back seats folded down, or I can cram in 4 passengers if somebody's got a truck to haul bikes. Sunday's a no go for me though.

8:30 sounds okay for tomorrow morning. I'm probabally not going to check back after 10:30 or so tonight, if you respond after then and I don't get back to you don't assume I'll be at the trail head.

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
I'll be going tomorrow morning, I'll be there aroun 8:45am, gonna meet a couple friends at the bottom and shuttle up. Hopefully I'll see you all out there in the morning, do a big shuttle run! I'm driving a Focus hatchback, I can fit 2 bikes in the back and one passenger in the front.

see you all there!

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Alex966 said:
I'll be going tomorrow morning, I'll be there aroun 8:45am, gonna meet a couple friends at the bottom and shuttle up. Hopefully I'll see you all out there in the morning, do a big shuttle run! I'm driving a Focus hatchback, I can fit 2 bikes in the back and one passenger in the front.
see you all there!
Sorry I got home a little late

So where tomorrow morning? Noble or Ted?

Just put in a post. I'll check it and be their in the morning

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Noble, then after Noble, I wanna head over to Sage brush and shuttle that once, then the dirt jumps by the Walmart and Best buy in chula vista next to the 54 for build day. Bunch of 20" and 26" guys will be at the jumps. hahaha I can't get enough of my bike, I've ridden every day of this week! I'll be at the Noble trail head aroun 8:30-8:45am. Alright, see ya there!

~Patrick~

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
holly crap.

this has turned into the what day?... what trail?.... what time?....Did you mean the top?....or the bottom?..... weekend ride thread.

so unless I here back via my cell phone soon. I will be venturing to my usually and small DH trail tomorrow morning.

SUNDAY IS STILL OPEN!!
I want to ride some rocky stuff.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
ok well as for me I will be there Sun and Mon AM about 7:30-8:00...sorry I wrote "shuttle" I plan to ride up unless I can get some more friends to go...D

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
ncrider said:
sucks that your phone died. Oh well, some other time then. Hope you guys have a good time up there.
It was ok, my friend Gary, the allen bolt on his SDG seat stripped and his seat fell off while we were riding down. I really hate my bike for the DH, it sucks for that. It's only good at XC. :( I wish I could come up with the money to get a real bike for DH. Oh well. Hopefully we'll get to ride together soon.

Are you gonna be at Fontana next weekend?

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Orven said:
-bah..
it's too hot to ride lately. I need more rain!!!!
:stupid: It is officially to hot for me. I really miss our Seattle-esque weather. Rain would be nice. soft dirt landings=kaboom. i love pads.

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
So I went and checked out TWP this morning, I didn't stay there very long, cause i was by myself, and it was so damn hot. So I had no motivation to go exploring all the trails or pushing my bike up any of the climbs. There are some nice jumps and gaps you guys have there! I look forward to riding with you guys there.
Peace!

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
BMXman said:
ok well as for me I will be there Sun and Mon AM about 7:30-8:00...sorry I wrote "shuttle" I plan to ride up unless I can get some more friends to go...D

ok guys Monday 7-7:30 at the bottom of Noble...Mike D, scrider and Mikey...hope you're all still in....D

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Thought we said 7...gonna take me a few minutes to get my **** together...