Quantcast

Ridemonkey as a reality TV show

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Where are all the white women at?

The hogging show/waking up in shame will be a relive of my time in Reno before I met the current special lady. More mornings of coyote ugly than I care to look back at, and for a large chunk of that time I was dead sober.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes

[dirt mcgerp][toshi][pinkshirtphotos][bignary visions][JBP]

I left out the women because let's face it, this is ridemonkey.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
"Ah, see this insignia beneath the downtube? That's the signature of the welder. This came from colorado. The anodization is in great shape, you must have kept it out of the sunlight. The shock isn't even leaking oil. I value this piece at.....$3.50. Thank you so much for bringing it in."

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Will there be a mechanic hour for jeep and VW related products on this ever expanding network?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
"Ah, see this insignia beneath the downtube? That's the signature of the welder. This came from colorado. The anodization is in great shape, you must have kept it out of the sunlight. The shock isn't even leaking oil. I value this piece at.....$3.50. Thank you so much for bringing it in."
:rofl:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
The Team Luna Mudhoney members are butthurt. I know one contributor to the random pic thread, and foot fetishist, who will be not amused.
well, one of those characters turned into a zombie and is dead. The next one is a cheating, neurotic liar, and the next one is a suicidal/homicidal maniac, so it's a touch of an insult to call any of our few remaining female RM members any of those.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
sanjuro would do cruel and amusing makeovers with duct tape and majic markers on any cast members who passed out drunk. Mooshoo would be his first victim. We'd all laugh at him. Next day, mooshoo would come in with the majic markers permanently inked on him.

angrymetalsmith would convert all coffee makers on premises to beer dispensers.

Jeremy R would get signed to a 5 year deal on 2 & a Half Men & be dubbed the next Danny McBride.

MMike would get kicked off by the producers shortly after casting.

PSP would make a cameo just to stir up ratings

blackohio would file suit against the show during editing

gff would not make it through surgery after having boobs implanted inside his eyes (so he could see t*ts 24/7)

skibunny would get...it

IRBaboon would get us all hooked on the net & producers would revoke our wifi access

Crabjoe Stretchpants would puke incessantly.

Me....hmm? People just wouldn't get my jokes.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
So would I be one of the behind-the-scenes folks? You know, the caterer for all you hungry food gulping, beer swizzling, shot taking yahoos with empty stomachs?

If so, someone better start buying me some flour, yeast, and sugar. Don't worry, I'll explain later.....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Jeeezus Facking Krist you are dense. You have got to be the only lounge regular who is still clueless about it.

Let me try one more time:

I have not had a beer or any alcohol in 3.5 years.
probably thinks you are a illegal...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Will there be a mechanic hour for jeep and VW related products on this ever expanding network?
outside of RM...there are actually people who don't have a problem with vw's.

they might just have a fvcking clue.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Oddly I think it'd be a lot funnier to do something akin to the "Real World" where you put a bunch of you special kids in a house up in Tahoe for the summer. Everyone has to get a gig in the bike microcosm, and every night RM and Spike or the Lifetime network will supply booze and gallons of lube.

I see money in this.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Oddly I think it'd be a lot funnier to do something akin to the "Real World" where you put a bunch of you special kids in a house up in Tahoe for the summer. Everyone has to get a gig in the bike microcosm, and every night RM and Spike or the Lifetime network will supply booze and gallons of lube.

I see money in this.
I see meaux-cheaux becoming the Puck character.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
A "Real World RM" would be quite diverse:

17yo white dude
35yo white dude
30yo white dude
16yo white dude
27yo white dude
50yo white dude
32yo white dude
22yo white dude

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Jeeezus Facking Krist you are dense. You have got to be the only lounge regular who is still clueless about it.

Let me try one more time:

I have not had a beer or any alcohol in 3.5 years.
So you're saying you've lost that subversive edge to mess with other peoples heads and no longer desire to tinker with every device in sight.

I never said you'd actually drink it. But I bet even as you read my post, you devised blueprints in your head. I love you Jack, but you get so pissed....so easy.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
So you're saying Great American Country would put this on the air?