Quantcast

Ridemonkey as a reality TV show

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
blackohio would file suit against the show during editing
wait why would I sue? Obviously no one here gets me, now i know what it feels to be goth. I can almost guarantee you i'd be responsible for more broken property and horribly bad drunken ideas than anyone else.

I'd most certainly be the first person to get aids in the first week of airing.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
wait why would I sue? Obviously no one here gets me, now i know what it feels to be goth. I can almost guarantee you i'd be responsible for more broken property and horribly bad drunken ideas than anyone else.

Congratulations! You're the show drama queen!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering

Things tend to go awry when you're involved. It would only make logical sense in an illogical pretend world where Ridemonkey typists are live folks on camera that you'd do something against the grain.

Hence, you'd suehhhhh.

Threadz are centsluss, so wuz muh postz.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Wonder if its an "ethical conflict" to represent someone suing the show I am on.

Wait, I don't have "ethical conflicts..." Gotta have ethics to have a conflict with them.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
Things tend to go awry when you're involved. It would only make logical sense in an illogical pretend world where Ridemonkey typists are live folks on camera that you'd do something against the grain.

Hence, you'd suehhhhh.

Threadz are centsluss, so wuz muh postz.
I like how the type begins to dumb down to a 13 year old. mook i'm 37, which makes none of my behaviors any less appaling.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
We could have a fishing episode. Poaching in the park episode. A picking up drunk chicks and taking NSFW pics of them episode. I have tonnes of really good ideas. We could do a 3 episode pilot for an initial investment professionally for $110K or retro amature MTV style for about $30K. 4 x 18 minute episodes. First one would be released on Youtube and after it goes viral we just wait for the networks to start the bidding war for the next 3....

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Because we dont want to see DirtMcgirk Fapping to whatever NSFW pics are in the random picture thread!!!
You have to pay to see me fap son! I'm from Nevada, we charge for stuff like that. You wanna see fap-to-gunt-to-fridge? You gotta gimmie $3.50.