Quantcast

Ridemonkey beer exchange discussion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
hey wankers, while you were busy being a bunch of nancy fairies, HAB and I did our own beer exchange!!

He got:

-Found Fathers Breakfast Stout
-Samuel Smith India Ale
-Black Sheep Ale
-Brooklyn Black Ops

I got:
-Stone Brewing Smoked Porter
-Bear Rupublic Breweing Big Bear Black Stout
-Old Rasputin Imperial Stout
-Maui Brewing Coconut Porter
:cheers:

I'm really excited to try the Black Ops. It sounds awesome.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Am I worthy? Beer in my fridge right now (although the Eisphyre is from the basement):

From left to right:

Ale Asylum Ballistic - IPA
NG Hop Hearty - IPA
Capital Winter - American Amber / Red Lager
NG Cabin Fever - Honey / Maibock
Capital Autumnal Fire - Dopplebock
Capital Eisphyre - Eisbock
Tyranena Dirty Old Man -Imperial Rye Porter aged in Rye Whiskey Barrels
Milwaukee Brewing Company Baltic Porter - Barrel-aged porter
Atwarter Block Brewery Vanilla Java Porter - Not sending this, it's not great...
Gray's Oatmeal Stout
New Glarus Roadslush - Oatmeal Stout
Central Waters Satin Solstice - Russian Imperial Stout
Goose Island Bourbon County Stout

Those are either ones I'd be willing to trade or at least could go get my hands on. Not even posting the basement stash... ;) But seriously, there's enough variety out here that if someone wants to trade and gives me a vague idea of what they like (Porters/Stouts, Hoppy IPAs, Sweet Bocks, Hefeweizens, etc) it would be easy to put together an assortment. This is just what I have on hand, in the hopes that I'm found worthy.

For me, I like anything/everything, but trend towards the sweeter darker beers in the winter (RIS, Oatmeal Stouts, etc) and IPAs and Hefeweizens in the summer. Anything that is titled "Light American Lager" gets a cock punch.
I'd be down for a trade. I've heard good things about a few of those. Have only had the Goose County Bourbon Stout out of that selection though.

Let me talk to my accountant and my resident beer snob (not the same person thankfully...). Maybe I'll be able to pick up a few west coast specialty porters, stouts, DIPA's this weekend.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I would like to participate for home brews in exchange for specialty beers I can find around Montana. I don't know anyone local who homes brews and would like to try some. I like dark and heavy porters & stouts.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
I'll tell ya right now, I will be willing to trade immediately for a couple of bottles of Goose Island Bourbon County Stout. DM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.