Quantcast

Ridemonkey = Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
What website is that? And why can't we talk to each other like that here?

Because this sh!t right here, is amazing:

Wow, did you get a job finally, cause you officially have three months to get me my child support, my kashima's wearing off my stantion and I need your money to buy a new one, I had 2 concussions in the last 2 weeks, I walked your shoes for a couple days, and felt what it's like to be semi-retarded. Now I feel sorry for you and I think Mcdonalds is an equal oppurtunity employer, if you haven't found a job yet.... I've seen other "special" people work there. You should get your mom to print you up some resumes and drop them off, if you don't get me child support you don't see your kid. 3 months and she's all mine, I'll be like golem and hide out in the middle of nowhere with my precious. Haha and you suck cause I can do no handers and you can't!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
What website is that? And why can't we talk to each other like that here?

Because this sh!t right here, is amazing:
:stupid:

Wow, stay classy San Diego.

<edit>

I will have her back full time, cause unlike you I have been attending anger managmenet, counselling, parenting groups and drug tests...
So much awesome.

Last edited:

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
That thread is Canada gold. I think that might be the girl I met up there a few years ago in the hot tub going on and on about her job as a cement mixer and how she had an "everlasting gobstopper" tattoo somewhere special.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
That thread is Canada gold. I think that might be the girl I met up there a few years ago in the hot tub going on and on about her job as a cement mixer and how she had an "everlasting gobstopper" tattoo somewhere special.
Do you have a trash divining stick?

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
"But Beware under that make up is pale pimple skin that has not seen the light of day since the gas prices were 70 cents. "

That thread gets the rare internet "Diamond" rating.
Gold is just not good enough.

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
not sure if this is the most awesome sentence in bike-forum history, but it's close:

"'m turning down perfect tens that try to pick me up, they make you look like an ugly skinny scarecrow. Cause franklly you've turned me off of guys or ****ed up my game, thanks bud. You let my dog out when I was riding Whistler, I come back to the truck and she's running around by herself, when your friend hit her, and Hollywood you tied him in the back of freds truck with the leash so long, that everybody told you to shorten it, but you can't take advice, and he jumps out and got ran over, you bring him back to your truck and left him to die while you were going to do another run at Cypress, I had to yell at you to take him to the vet and he lived cause he was just in shock. But what does that say about your parenting skills...."

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
not sure if this is the most awesome sentence in bike-forum history, but it's close:

"'m turning down perfect tens that try to pick me up, they make you look like an ugly skinny scarecrow. Cause franklly you've turned me off of guys or ****ed up my game, thanks bud. You let my dog out when I was riding Whistler, I come back to the truck and she's running around by herself, when your friend hit her, and Hollywood you tied him in the back of freds truck with the leash so long, that everybody told you to shorten it, but you can't take advice, and he jumps out and got ran over, you bring him back to your truck and left him to die while you were going to do another run at Cypress, I had to yell at you to take him to the vet and he lived cause he was just in shock. But what does that say about your parenting skills...."

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali

Here's my vote

Who ever the **** called me a prostitute you have no idea what you're talking about stripping is legal andit pays the bills. My sugar daddy is an old guy who likes to be seen with me at the mall or wherever and he buys me stuff big deal is that sexual at all and what's a lap dance me shakin my ass and rubbin my tits in a guys face, it's damn good money and legit unlike selling rock or growing weed, which wheeldrop has done both.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Clearly Mooshu and I need to move to Canada.

If I'm reading this right, isn't the baby-momma all of 15? Can you strip in Canada at 15? Damn, and they blast Thailand...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
:panic:

About gangsirbitch
Biography
i have the coolest baby and the coolest boyfriend jus got his last name tattyed above my cooch so it says adcock jus gotta grow my **** in the shape of an arrow

Status
Not open for further replies.