Quantcast

Ridemonkey Hat Model?

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i finally got around to taking some pics of the RM hat that DHS so graciously gave to 'Lil Manimal (Noah). It's a little bit too large still but he's made a special place for it on his dresser and asks me all the time if his head has grown yet. I"m not even sure if he fully understands what RM is but he's stoked to have the hat.

i also received my SOUL CYCLES trucker hat. i've never really worn a trucker hat before but....i think i like it :D

Noah thugged out for RM

Front view (hard to see the RM logo)

..and of course, the 'lil sis #1 had to try it on

I may never be a teen model.....but at least the trucker hat fits the bill

and finally, Noah doing his headless spiderman pose

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
flatulant_man said:
i like the hat. maybe on the opposite side from the logo, on the bottom, it could say ridemonkey.com in little letters. i like it though.

and your kids are way cool :thumb:
yup did that, then equipment got stolen, so was only able to find the logo design. so theres a few people out there with logo and text.
rare, should be worth something some day.....not really
yet cool
cheers

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
manimal said:
almost forgot....gotta have an action pic :D

noah after a big berm, those 'lil 12" tires don't take bumps too well at speed :thumb:

Bwah! Your kid rocks! He's all "Yo, check this rock, it's hella smooth. I think I see a fossil." :D When will he be getting a new ride, or does he already have a bigger bike?

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
manziman said:
what happened with his full face? his face is smackin' the ground, that's what they're for...ask the dexterq.

he still has his full face but he doesn't like it when he's jumping as he has a hard time seeing over the mouthgaurd. he has yet to actually hit his face with that gyro helmet on, it's wide enough on the sides and front to keep him fairly safe.....and he's taken some hardcore falls to test it :thumb:

HRDTLBRO - he does have a bigger ride....two of them to be exact, but when he hits the jumps/stunts he only rides his little bike. the big ones are just too long and he doesn't have the leverage to hold the front end up. he's really fast on the bigger haro though, i think that's what he'll use for BMX this season since he can roll everything. we decided that he doesn't need 3 hardtails bikes so he's going to give the trek away to a kid that really needs a bike since someone gave him the haro. some lucky kid is going to get a custom painted trek kids bike :D

here's why he has a hard time jumping the 16" bikes....you can see what's about to happen....look how far back he is just to keep it up.

and as far as the helmet goes....he took this digger at mach 1 and never had a scratch on his face. i'm sure he'll be wearing his full face all the time when he grows into it a little more but i'm fairly confident with the gyro.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
TreeSaw said:
:thumb: Your kids are so cute! Now it a question of when the little sister is gonna start rippin'? ;)

i know...they take after me :blah: :D ;)

she's always begging for something to ride when we're all outside....i just haven't found something that will fit a 16lb, 22 month old girl. her 4 month old baby sister is almost the same weight and definitely has a bigger head.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
GravityFreakTJ said:
Think it's cool to how supportive you are about it.Wish I would have started that young.

ha, it's mainly just an excuse for me to get outside and play w/ bikes while my wife thinks i'm just being an involved dad :D ;) but i guess we all win on that one huh.

i still have yet to figure out how i'm going to work in ride time when the girls are old enough to come with....i barely ride now when noah and i go out, i have too much fun helping/watching/taking pics of him that i forget to ride.

hmmmm, girls all go shopping with mom and me/noah take a weekly road trip to the mountains....sounds like a fair trade right? :thumb: :dancing:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Tully said:
Awesome, as always. Does your little girl have much interest in riding?

she likes to watch bike vids w/ us and is always sad when there is nothing for her to ride so yes, i'd say she has some interest. don't know if she'll be as nutty as noah but i'm sure she'll get into it some.

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
manimal said:
....i barely ride now when noah and i go out, i have too much fun helping/watching/taking pics of him that i forget to ride.

You sound like a good friend of mine who races Pro-Street.He got his 11 year old son a Junior dragster and ever since his car has sat.Says he has more fun with the boy and his car.