Quantcast

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
No one's got the balls to give tantrum a custom title now that the lizards have taken over.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
No one's got the balls to give tantrum a custom title now that the lizards have taken over.
History has shown us that those without custom titles who bitch about custom titles in any way have ended up with a less than complementary title themselves. Of course things may be different now that the Lizard people have risen to power.

Last edited:

4130biker

May 24, 2007
I think it's like 80% off, your shit is pretty professional.

Edit: sniped by westy!

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
So is 4130biker being paid in money for being the official RM Tantrum rep, or does he just get a 1% discount added for every bike he sells up to a maximum of 5?

Say what you will about the bikes but I'm starting my own company under the Tantrum business model.

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
So is 4130biker being paid in money for being the official RM Tantrum rep, or does he just get a 1% discount added for every bike he sells up to a maximum of 5?

Say what you will about the bikes but I'm starting my own company under the Tantrum business model.
Need some venture capital?

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I cant see wanting to have a tantrum on the trail out in the woods. I do get fucking pissed at inanimate objects at times and have a tantrum in the garage at these stupid piece of shit chevys and fords and these motherfucking crappy Chinese aftermarket pieces of shit!!!!!!!!!. But im not proud of acting like a little child. I would never pay money to have a tantrum, well i guess my kids do cost money and they have tantrums form time to time. I dont give them what they want when they do, i just ignore them. Which is what ill do if i see anyone haveing a tantrum out on the trail.

4130biker

May 24, 2007

I receive a discount inversely proportional to the number of discounts given for any given giveaway. Give or take.

Aye

Chimp
Nov 27, 2016
I rode this bike a couple of weeks ago with Brian and rode it along the lines of dirt bike. Throw it into corners, try and maintain corner speed and squirting out. This bike rails corners and then when it comes to stamping on the pedals on the exits, I didn’t feel the usual softened bob on back end of the bike on every downward pedal stroke. On the straighter level sections, I would speed up and literally feel the rear suspension firm up. It was like there was a hidden pump somewhere, which sensed when you pushed down on the pedals and would add some air to the shock and it would extend! The same was true when it came to climbing, the rear end would harden up, the shock would extend and you could feel the bike go forward and not bob and go forward. The bike has a neutral feeling, it rails corners with confidence and did not feeling top heavy. Also it wouldn’t get out of shape when hitting roots in corners at speed. Normally I would expect a bike to feel “skittery” in situations like that, but this bike felt planted, both front and rear. This one of the best f*cking bikes I have ever ridden. It’s in the “one bike for pretty much everything” category.