Quantcast

@@ ~~ Ridemonkey in Mountain Bike Action ~~ @@

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I look like Meg Tilly? Well no wonder Im always staring at myself naked in the mirror.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I look like Meg Tilly? Well no wonder Im always staring at myself naked in the mirror.
I seem to recall a photo of you sitting in mud. Someone remarked that you look like Meg Tilly, all femmenine and foofy, and you got mad.

I am telling ya, I was never very good at trolling and getting a rise out of people but I am just failing miserably at it today.

Oh well, at least the surgery went well for ya.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I am telling ya, I was never very good at trolling and getting a rise out of people but I am just failing miserably at it today.
Don't be so hard on yourself. My sometimes riding buddy BigDoughnut is still pissed at you for ribbing him for living in Phoenix.

He rarely even lurks anymore.

:clapping:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
And when did we mock a tranny bad enough to make it in a magazine?

I wanna read that thread.

Oh, maybe it was the Michelle Dumaresque photos I doctored? (That would be funny, and bad and cool all at once!)

Edit: Dang. Now that's why JBP is our Hero.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Haha, Narlus, I think it was both. I recall thinking it was pretty funny at the time. Sorry if at your expense, but then again, I look apparently alot like meg tilly, so feel free to laugh back.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
"Loco Gringo" is offensive to me, as a white man.
Apparently, the Reverend Horton Heat thinks otherwise. I had completely forgotten about 'Loco Gringos like to party' until this afternoon when I found an old 'billy compilation CD in my car. Great stuff. Carry on.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
OK, a reminder:

Ridemonkey is not about mocking Jews, gays, transgendered folks, women, white males or other commonly stereotyped groups.

Please keep it down to a dull roar.

J
What about old guys with big moustaches? ;)

I searched for "transgender" and read some of the threads. While some of the posts were rather hostile and many uninformed, I didn't see where we mocked, were rude, defamed or were otherwise very mean to a trans person. At least not enough to make it in a magazine, and no more harsh than we are about any other subject.