Quantcast

Ridemonkey is not Raves N' Rants

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
There are real people, many of them in the industry (and not just internet surfing goof-offs), who post and read here.

Just a thought...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Transcend said:
I'll be making those for dinner using Ska Todd's recipe actually.
I'll have to hit up ska Todd for that. When I make them at home, they suck compared to the taco truck.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
bjanga said:
Does Bicyclist work for Specialized? Watch out, N8

Hell, I'd be just as freekin' happy if they would send me a couple springs for the front 9mm skraxel.... I've been wait for weeks for the LBS to get some...

:rolleyes:

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
bjanga said:
Does Bicyclist work for Specialized? Watch out, N8
Bwahahahahahahahahha:rofl: Mark is 15 and works at a shop. He's just a fanboy:rofl:

If he were you'd see a lot more Boxxers specced on Demo's:bomb:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Too funny! I got a negative reputation with no name and no comment because I had carne asada for lunch!

That kicks ass!

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
sanjuro said:
There are real people, many of them in the industry (and not just internet surfing goof-offs), who post and read here.

Just a thought...

Just a thought.....

If I happen to chat to mates online here at the monkey about something that annoys me..... they dont have to read it if they don't want to.

Just because they are "in the industry" does not give them any special rights on a public forum because it might hurt their feelings.

L

luelling

Does this mean I can't get completely drunk and rant about stupid stuff??? I post the most when alcohol is driving!!

bjanga

Turbo Monkey
Dec 25, 2004
San Diego
Zark said:
Bwahahahahahahahahha:rofl: Mark is 15 and works at a shop. He's just a fanboy:rofl:
I figured as much . . . I was just playing, the big S do have some nice bikes indeed :thumb:

Sanjuro, are the industry people your elders? Do they deserve any more (or less :think: ?) respect than the average poster?