Quantcast

Ridemonkey is Under New Management!

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
genpowell71 said:
Congrats on the business venture. I'm sure you have some great ideas on how to make this even better than it was before.

By the way, how does one become a premium member?
Just click the link in the header for Premium Accounts and follow the instructions :)

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Adam man, i have been on your site, really impressed with it. Bring some of that clean flavor to the :monkey: (not that it wasnt clean before). Glad to have you :thumb:

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
When I went to Victoria in June, I didn't get to drink any good canadian beer. Just some crap they claim was beer, and I have no recollection of what I drank while I was there. That was my second time to Canada. The first couple times was to Toronto, but Toronto isn't canadian, it's like a mixed breed. You might as well still be in the US when u go to Toronoto. Actually I guess you can consider it the Canadian variety of up state New York. lol
But yeah, I can't wait to go back to Victoria cause that place was cool, too bad my bike broke at the begining of my ride. I didn't get to experience any of the North shore ridin' up there. I'm gonna go to Whistler next summer, I can't wait for that! Well I'm just blabberin away, so i'll stop. :)

Tyke

Chimp
Oct 6, 2005
Hot of the press:

From the house of Jean Paul Gautier

"but surely Pink is the new Pink"

You heard it here first direct from those snail eating surrender monkeys