Quantcast

Ridemonkey Jerseys

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Are RM jerseys going to be printed. I want to get one. I think short sleeve and longsleeve ones should be made, when it happens.

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
yeah they should be3 coll hopfuly there is different kind of styles.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
you're a dollar short and a day late. and by "a dollar" i mean about $50, and by "a day" i mean about 6 months.

:nuts:

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
yea i ordered one, what was that like 2months ago. paid for, never got it. nice going guys..

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
DHS said:
yea i ordered one, what was that like 2months ago. paid for, never got it. nice going guys..
you serious? PM BikeGeek.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Are new ones going to be made? $50 is expensive, could they go for a little less? More would probably be sold now because there are more members and if the store is set up like the shirts.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Still in the works. The price will greatly be determined by the amount of interest and actual commitment to buy.

When they do go on sale, they will be sold through the Ridemonkey store.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
DH SB RIDER said:
Patrick your stupid threads are really funny.....keep the reply count up! Your sooo stupid. And Zak ur reply would have been better if it was readable.
1 plane ticket to Santa Barbara: 543 dollars
1 flame thrower: 1234 dollars
1 chest of assorted ninja gear: 43 dollars

Having a little BBQ with the kids from Santa Barbara, priceless. :devil:

DH SB RIDER

Monkey
Aug 31, 2005
Santa Barbara
Dude a chest of assorted ninja gear would be way more expencive then 43 bucks, and in future you should spell out your numbers or go back to second grade. The BBQ would be ur hick stupid ass on fire. And if you plan on visiting Santa Barbara i would recomend you bring a little more then five hundred and fourty three dollers because that will not evan buy you a hotel room, let alone a plane ticket.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
DH SB RIDER said:
Dude a chest of assorted ninja gear would be way more expencive then 43 bucks, and in future you should spell out your numbers or go back to second grade. The BBQ would be ur hick stupid ass on fire. And if you plan on visiting Santa Barbara i would recomend you bring a little more then five hundred and fourty three dollers because that will not evan buy you a hotel room, let alone a plane ticket.
Erm...Please take your own advice before you try and be witty.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
You can get a hotel room for about $80. I don't think he was trying to be perfect on the prices.

Don't derrail my thread you SB kid.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
They actually do ride, but obviosly not enough. They should stop worrying about EVERYTHING and ride their damn bikes.

........Well back to the thread- I want to buy a RM jersey, who else wants one?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
mtnbrider said:
They actually do ride, but obviosly not enough. They should stop worrying about EVERYTHING and ride their damn bikes.

........Well back to the thread- I want to buy a RM jersey, who else wants one?
I would take another one.

And you know you're a dumb ass when Mack is smacking you down. :thumb: But you're right... these kids should quit trying so hard to be cool and just ride more. But then again that's just part of being a kid and growing up.