Quantcast

Ridemonkey Merchandise - T-shirts, Beanies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
This thread will contain information about currently available Ridemonkey gear, such as clothing, stickers, beer glasses, etc.

If you are interested in creating and selling gear with the Ridemonkey logo and/or name, you need to get approval from the site owner.

After your design is approved and the item is available, a moderator will the information to this thread.

Sellers, if the item is no longer available, let a moderator know so we can keep the thread current.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Treesaw is handling the RM beanies. Contact her with questions or to order.

The deadline for orders (at least this round) is extended to February 17th, 2008. All orders will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. I have the hats (75 adult hats --50 black and 25 gray--so far) and will have embroidery on them this weekend!

We will order black and gray beanies that will be embroidered with the green RM Logo. The price is $12 each and that includes sales tax and shipping for up to 2 beanies. These beanies are one size fits most so if you have a size issue let me know and I will measure the hat and post that up.

Shipping/Handling
Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail. Shipping and handling for up to 2 beanies is included in the cost. Additional shipping will be calculated on an individual basis. “Handling” in this case is the @$#%! PayPal fee. If you do not have paypal, or need to mail payment to me, I can provide that information on an individual basis but the cost will remain the same.

Shipping charges outside of the US will be calculated on a case-by-case basis.

To order, email the following info to Treesaw:
Name
RM Screen name
Quantity
color (black or gray)
Email address

Payment must be made at the time the order is placed. You can send everything to TheresaCrombach @ Adelphia.net (remove spaces). If you have any questions, please let me know.

The picture below represents the embroidery design that will be on each of the hats. The actual hats are a little different (they're actually a little nicer quality) than those pictured, but I will post a pic up of the exact beanies (black & gray) this weekend.

Thanks!

Infant Beanies: $8 each and that includes sales tax and shipping for up to 2 beanies. These beanies are one size fits most so if you have a size issue let me know and I will measure the hat and post that up.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
brungeman is handling the RM t-shirts. Contact him with questions or to order.

The time has come to put a new RM shirt on your back.

We have several options, and since I am doing the ordering for the shirts and will be printing them myself there is a little bit of latitude with color choices.

Also, I have heard that the last batch of shirts had the “Ride Monkey face” logo on the center of the front of the shirt with the “ride hard. ride soft. ridemonkey.” panels on the back… Since I do not have one to go off of, is this the case? Is this the way you would like to keep it, or, since I am printing them we can also change it up and put the panels on the front, and put a small RM logo centered on the back below the collar… I will take a concesses of the posts here to figure out how they get printed.

I put together the stock 3 colors that people showed an interest in with a simulated print to give you an idea what they will look like…they are:

Indigo blue with white printing.

Charcoal gray with white printing.

Black with white printing.

Or Black with green printing.

Now again if you have special requests about anything, email me and we can talk.

The shirts are $15 US which includes shipping (in US), and the pay pal fee. International shipping is extra, and will be actual shipping charges!

email for orders
dbrunger @ comcast.net (remove spaces)

PayPal is there also.

if you have questions for me about colors etc. I can be PM'd or you can reach me on my work email (since the order email is blocked at school)
dbrunger @ riverside.k12.pa.us (remove spaces)

let me know what you think...

Status
Not open for further replies.