Quantcast

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Alright Everyone Listen Up!

Here is what I need from anyone who is going to participate.

#1. Paypal $10 to Burlyshirley@yahoo.com

#2. Send me a PM after your transaction has been completed, and in the PM let me know what email adress you've used to send the money so I can verify who has paid. And add your name to mah list.

#3. Post a pic of yourself, freshly shorn (at least your upper lip) in THIS thread ON AUG 1. I'm going to assume no one here would be shallow enough to try and cheat this thing, but if you could somehow get an image of the current date in your photo, it'd eliminate all doubt.

If people want to sign up after Aug. 1, I suppose that is fine, but you will still have to post a pic of your final mustache by Aug. 31. In other words, you don't get any extra time. If anyone simply wants to add to the donation that we're giving to the yet-to-be-determined charity, that's fine as well.

A new thread will be started on Aug. 30/31 in which people can post their final staches for judgement by JBP.

Wake up folks! Let's get this thing rolling!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
No "soul patches" either :rofl:
Fvck that noise.

If I send $10 to be in this the "soul patch" stays. I haven't shaved under my lip in 18 years. I hate to, it gives my the willies.

Jesus. I hate even thinking about it. GAH!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Fvck that noise.

If I send $10 to be in this the "soul patch" stays. I haven't shaved under my lip in 18 years. I hate to, it gives my the willies.
Um, if it took you 18 years to grow that, your prospects of winning this 30 day competition aren't looking too hot.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Um, if it took you 18 years to grow that, your prospects of winning this 30 day competition aren't looking too hot.
It grows to a certain length and stops. The one time I shaved it off years ago it grew back in a couple weeks.

My eyebrow hair however has started to get longer and longer. I plucked a 3.5" eyebrow hair the other day.
:brow:

Can we have an eyebrow competition? Shave em off and re-grow em?
:D

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
after a few dry runs, i think i can only manage a steve buscemi chomo in 30 days.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
work be damned, i'm in.

at the very least i'm in until my crustache gets so nasty that i have to shave it so i can be seen in public.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My wife still says she is withholding sex until I shave, so I have a few days left to enjoy it.

I doubt it will take 30 days to mature, but I don't know for sure.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
just got off work:

close as i could get w/ an electric - it'll have to do.

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
JBP has declared that I am somehow ineligble to win merely because he is my Uncle and there could be claims of nepotism.

i did shave and failed to have a picture taken to prove it. I do however have an entire lodge full of monkeys here at Monkeyfest who can testify to my clean shaven face on the morning of August 1st.