Quantcast

BlackAthlete

Monkey
Apr 8, 2008
Oh man the in and out dude looks like a serial killer for sure. Maybe he'll look less creepy with a huge c0ckbroom?

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
saturday night at MonkeyFest. that was fresh shaven on Friday morning. JBP can testify to the shaving haven taken place on the morning of August 1st (even if he still refuses to let me even participate in the stinking contest)

and that's Isa. she's not participating in the contest so far as I know.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
right now i'm rockin the hersey hawkins

there's just no way i can be Da Peach in 30 days:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I don't know if 31 days will be enough for a respectable 'stache. Nearly mid-way through and mine looks scraggly at best.

Not sure I can go any longer as neither my wife or my daughter will kiss me with a dead caterpillar on my face.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
the only way i can make a womb-broom in 30 days would have to allow for a "jaw-deep" proviso

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Next time, we do this in the Winter. It was 102 yesterday and supposed to be hotter today. I have stinky lip syndrome so bad I can't stand myself!

I damn near passed out riding with my visor down yesterday.

pigboy

Next time, we do this in the Winter. It was 102 yesterday and supposed to be hotter today. I have stinky lip syndrome so bad I can't stand myself!

I damn near passed out riding with my visor down yesterday.
perhaps you might try using deodorant on your stank-stache?

JBP: is there a category for "Best Odor" or is your arbitrary judging going to be based purely on visual appearance?

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
perhaps you might try using deodorant on your stank-stache?
"Goes on clear". I would think it would look waxy. Haven't you seen the video of LL Cool J on MTV's unplugged with the HUGE white clumps of deodorant under his arms? Image that ON MY FACE!

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
so i'm probably out of the running (not that i was really in it in the first place), as i had to shave a couple times this month for work. well actually i shaved so i wouldn't look disgusting in front of all of the cute girls that i worked with.

mntbiker2

Monkey
Jun 30, 2007
^^ ha yea ok..judging by ur original picture it doesnt even look like your old enough to even grow hair..haa

pigboy

31 days, one lopsided shaving job.

i tried Woody's "tilt your head" trick

i'm not so sure that trick works for everyone.... though you can see more clearly the lobster claw shaving pattern from this angle. I guess this mustache is for scaring children and dwarves who have a fear of shellfish.

Last edited: