Quantcast

RideMonkey Raffle

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Alright,so I will donate $150 to the Winner. That being something us Monkey’s agree on that will help people/somthing if my idea works. First Run,the Boss of this Site sets it up somehow? The Mokeys place there call. I Pay The winner. If I had more money I would include the Ladies,for now we wait. So here is the bet,mind you this is a very tough call for me as it is my money and the idea of betting can be argued forever. Without further ado,Avy’s call is:Two Bet’s,

Pick the Winner of the Season.(Not the World Champ).
Tri Fecta ,Top 3,No order.

I leave it to the Monkeys as to how we split the monies of the two. I think this will work.
Last I think it is Fair of Me to Not give the treat without being a Member Of this Site for a 5 year Period.

Avy(hoping this leads to somthing bigger)

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Is there a world cup fantasy league this year?

edit - just made this one - https://www.pinkbike.com/contest/fantasy/dh/?joinleagueid=14585

if its a duplicate I'll delete. Password is moarshimz
Hey @Avy , seems like fantasy league is the winner. 8 on there so far.....13 hours left.

How about best overall gets $150 in RC4 shimz?
Small shaft of course. :greedy:
Is this a raffle or a world cup dh fantasy bet?
No brother,not a bet. I mean it is,but my idea is to creat funds and winners.
Why does the link go to pink bike?

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Why does the link go to pink bike?
They host a fantasy league with automatic points and league budgets. You get 1.5 million to get 6 riders of your choice, you can change them between the races and their results for each race give you points.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
They host a fantasy league with automatic points and league budgets. You get 1.5 million to get 6 riders of your choice, you can change them between the races and their results for each race give you points.
Is monkey and pink websites one? I guess you guys think I’m a crackhead. I was thinking people would be happy? I work very hard for a living,I am a man of my word. I thought if you plant a seed Avy? Try to bring somthing new and fun and help people by racking our brain’s. Anyone can be a smartass.
Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Is monkey and pink websites one? I guess you guys think I’m a crackhead. I was thinking people would be happy? I work very hard for a living,I am a man of my word. I thought if you plant a seed Avy? Try to bring somthing new and fun and help people by racking our brain’s. Anyone can be a smartass.
Avy
I thought it was next month,I’m sorry,Redwood said 13 hours and my heart sank.
Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
It was not meant just for you kidwoo,it was everyone for being off topic regarding my post. I understand it now that it went to pink,but I don’t go to pink bike hardly ever. I remember when they started and how everyone said they are/were young kids and the site is Gay. Very immature ,Young Guns they were. They took a beating. Much has changed since then. Anyway,I don’t understand where I stand on my offer? I have not gotten into the Pink Link.Nor do I care too. Wait a minute that sounds like I need alll of that after re reading it.
Avy