Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa 2014

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Since Konabumm beat me to the starting of the thread this weekend, I figured I'd just post it up now and get it started.

Welcome to the Ridemonkey Secret Santa thread for 2014.

I would like to mention that nobody forwarded photos of packaging last year, so there was no packaging prize. I'm still happy to do a prize for packaging, but there must be some photos submitted, otherwise there's no contest.

We'll do a 1 week enrollment, so get your emails in by the end of next week and pairings will be sent over the weekend.

Requirements:

• This is open to all Monkeys who have registered on RM by January 1st 2014.
  • The minimum you need to spend is US$30-35. More is fine, but that's the minimum.
  • Pairing will be totally random.
  • The person you send to will NOT be the person who sends you a gift.

How To Enter - Send an email to rmsecretsanta@gmail.com:

PLEASE CUT AND PASTE THIS FORM INTO YOUR EMAIL:

Username:
Address Line 1:
Address Line 2:
Phone # (only used in case of lost packages):

Wish List:
(Please list at least 3 to 5 items, under US $30-35 dollars. Include your SIZE or other important info where required. If you don't have a wishlist that is OK but you might not get what you want from Santa)

All participants must be willing to ship to Canada or US, there has been very limited (none) interest from people overseas so this is only open to Canadian and US residents this year.

Dates:

• November 28th: Enrollment closes. All emails must be sent by midnight on Nov. 28th.
  • November 30th: All entrants will receive their pairing information.
  • December 24th: All gifts must reach their recipient on or before Christmas Eve.

Packaging Requirements:

• The packaging must be work safe. Feel free to stick another box inside with the usual RM stuff, but the outside of the box needs to be work friendly.
  • You must provide tracking numbers to me at rmsecretsanta@gmail.com!
  • Make sure you take a picture of your package before you send it. There will be a small prize for the best packaging!

If you do not send a gift you will be permanently banned from Ridemonkey.com

Last edited:

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Lets get Blackohio in here- Im sure any number of us could use a new BMX

... And where's JBP? I have to bring up the fact that his gift of Heady Topper and vintage bike parts was off the charts!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I'd be happy to open it up to overseas monkeys but the shipping costs really unbalance the gift giving. Whoever gets a person overseas is going to be on the hook for at least double the shipping for a domestic gift.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
All pairings should have been sent; I automated it so please let me know if anyone didn't get a pairing.

I might build a simple tool so that no matter who is running the SS, they can also participate :monkey:

Please contact me if there are any delays or problems - get shopping!