Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa 2015!

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Dude you sent me pooped beans!! They're supposed to be the richest, most flavorful beans money can buy. Epic shit right therr
Well you did ask for good beans, and while all of the stuff I've had from that roaster have been good, I saw those and thought "Cat shit beans! I've never been able to get my hands on these before. Gotta try some".

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Well you did ask for good beans, and while all of the stuff I've had from that roaster have been good, I saw those and thought "Cat shit beans! I've never been able to get my hands on these before. Gotta try some".
Yes, it's awesome. Thanks again, even my wife can't wait to try em.

as far as i can tell! what variety were they?
They're Jazz apples, which is a trademarked apple, newer to the market. They are my one of my favorite eating apples. Cheers dude!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
But here's the beef! Some fresh apples, a rad knife, and some tasty beers!

IMG_20151221_220015024-1.jpg

Just curious, is there a story with the knife? Local maker? Good rep? It's pretty rad.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I hope to Christ that your Santa didn't have to go on the shopping trip represented here... What an awful store to be drug around, I imagine. I mean, I don't know or anything.
Ha, no. I did not spend $6.99 on a giraffe.

Just curious, is there a story with the knife? Local maker? Good rep? It's pretty rad.
It's a knife I always wanted, then found a good deal so I bought two. It's a Case Sodbuster Jr.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I hope to Christ that your Santa didn't have to go on the shopping trip represented here... What an awful store to be drug around, I imagine. I mean, I don't know or anything.
Wifey knows that I hate that store and doesn't even assume that I will come in when we are shopping. I hate it enough that Haley knows I don't like it.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I got my SS from JonKranked last night. He wrapped the presents. Who does that?

Two bottles of Gringo Bandito hot sauce, bacon jerky, a 1/32 toy M5, and a Yeti jersey. I'll get pictures up later.

For a 'surprise me' list, he nailed it. I really need another jersey, but never think about it until I go to ride.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I got my SS from JonKranked last night. He wrapped the presents. Who does that?

Two bottles of Gringo Bandito hot sauce, bacon jerky, a 1/32 toy M5, and a Yeti jersey. I'll get pictures up later.

For a 'surprise me' list, he nailed it. I really need another jersey, but never think about it until I go to ride.
glad you are stoked! the jersey was actually the last thing i found. i had everything else, and thought to myself, i need one more thing. BOOM. Nick confirmed that you are still a big Yeti fan so it was an easy call.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
glad you are stoked! the jersey was actually the last thing i found. i had everything else, and thought to myself, i need one more thing. BOOM. Nick confirmed that you are still a big Yeti fan so it was an easy call.
Nice. I like the classic team colors too.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I've been drag racing it across the floor with my Porsche and Haley's Evo. The dog is not a fan.
And... the rear wheel fell off. Pushing it against the Porsche's too hard. Time for super glue.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Is it me or has the been one of the most amazing SS years in a while. Maybe we are all getting older and have a little bit more money or we are just damn nice people :)