Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa 2019

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Just pullin' your leg! :D ;)

BTW: sorry to hear that the struggles are still ongoing!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Also a note (I think I say this every year): the script that I wrote randomizes and picks the pairings. It specifically tries to exclude people getting each other, and people getting those they've been paired with in past years. But if you got, say, the same person you had last year let me know ASAP.

I do the picking and emails blind so that I can participate.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Euro Santa FTW - I hope everybody who is participating will make it a success for next year its something that helps the old forum stay alive.

Last edited:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Euro Santa WFT - I hope everybody who is participating will make it a success for next year its something that helps the old forum stay alive.
Working on it. :D Have already acquired most presents. But holy hell will the shipping be expensive!

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Ok, I feel I’m breaking a rule or 3 here, however, when I found out who my elf is, I have 2 very special gifts. Yes, I went by the wish list and had 1 item dropped shipped (hint as to the package, Elf), and I am going to UPS tomorrow to ship the other 2. There will be a note with explanation, and I truly hope you understand........

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ok, I feel I’m breaking a rule or 3 here, however, when I found out who my elf is, I have 2 very special gifts. Yes, I went by the wish list and had 1 item dropped shipped (hint as to the package, Elf), and I am going to UPS tomorrow to ship the other 2. There will be a note with explanation, and I truly hope you understand........
The rules are just guidance really

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
There are no rules other than "get your gifts there before Christmas" and "don't be an asshole about what presents you send."

Drop shipments, multi-part gifts, all of that is absolutely fine.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
My cockles, they are warmed. One of these years I’m in. Not this year though... and I always look forward to it even though I’ve never participated. Such an awesome tradition.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
No rules broken and the gifts are amazing!!!! My youngest helped me open the package and we read your note together! I told her the back story and she placed the ornament in the center of our tree near the Angel she made!!! Well done and thank you!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!

Attachments