Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa for 2016!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Pairings should all be received. Please let me know if there's something wrong.

Note that I'm blind to the pairings unless I look into it, and I didn't have access to the last couple years' lists (I'm traveling) so you may get duplicate monkeys to past years. C'est la vie.

Have fun everyone! We got pretty good participation this year.
this has happened to me in the past. it did not happen this year. i have never given to this monkey, and am excited for that!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ditto...... then again, I've only participated a couple of years with RMSS, so the chances of duplication are minimal. I think I have a SFW goodie or 3 for my elf.
it happened around the time that stosh handed the responsibilities to BV, so i chalk it up to that. NBD, because there was a year gap in between it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
this has happened to me in the past. it did not happen this year. i have never given to this monkey, and am excited for that!
I do not know my monkey. Might live over in the DH forum though. I never go over there anymore.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
DirtMcGirk was my Santa 2 years in a row, he was epic. So much bacon lube and condoms...
I had him as an elf. I got him a bunch of local beer, pron, and other assorted goodies. I definitely felt bad when he died, because alcohol.
JK nailed it with hot sauce for me. I get that stuff regularly now.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I had him as an elf. I got him a bunch of local beer, pron, and other assorted goodies. I definitely felt bad when he died, because alcohol.
JK nailed it with hot sauce for me. I get that stuff regularly now.
the gringo? still on the top of my list.

and that reminds me, i need to order some more .

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
The question is, how do you find the time to stalk every member of more than a year, such that you'd know how to Christmas shop for each of them?

Creep.
I think it's more "there's only 25-30 core members' at this point. We've all been here for pushing 10 years. You just learn stuff.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
OK @jonKranked you win, I know nothing of 1 percenterers.

Also ordered clever but cheesy stuff for my elf who left himself wide open to whatever the hell I wanted to do. Felt bad and ordered an Alien 3 but decided to keep it because I didn't really feel that bad.

Last edited: