Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa for 2016!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
got a shipping notice from UPS, sender is REI. i haven't ordered anything from there, confirmed with wife that neither did she. RMSS is currently the leading culprit

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Am i the first elf to get his presents? I dont have to wait until Christmas morning to open this mystery amazon package do I? All i can say is its heavy.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
got a shipping notice from UPS, sender is REI. i haven't ordered anything from there, confirmed with wife that neither did she. RMSS is currently the leading culprit
I got a shipping notice too. Lots of fast elves this year. I had my gifts sent here first for some personalizing.

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I got caught up talking to my storm water consultant. Very boring. Anyway tore open my box and i got a pour over coffee maker, coffee grinder, electric goose neck kettle, a nice peeler and some lavender essential oil.

Im really pumped on the coffee stuff, i hear the pour over is all the rage. I love coffee but have never stepped past the drip coffee. Dont know why i havent done it before but ive always wanted to grind my own beans and make better coffee. Thanks a bunch Santa, its perfect!!!!!!!

I got caught up talking to my storm water consultant. Very boring. Anyway tore open my box and i got a pour over coffee maker, coffee grinder, electric goose neck kettle, a nice peeler and some lavender essential oil.

Im really pumped on the coffee stuff, i hear the pour over is all the rage. I love coffee but have never stepped past the drip coffee. Dont know why i havent done it before but ive always wanted to grind my own beans and make better coffee. Thanks a bunch Santa, its perfect!!!!!!!
Who was Santa?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
OK @jonKranked you win, I know nothing of 1 percenterers.

Also ordered clever but cheesy stuff for my elf who left himself wide open to whatever the hell I wanted to do. Felt bad and ordered an Alien 3 but decided to keep it because I didn't really feel that bad.
I know who got me!

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
So apparently my wife ordered that stuff and sent it to me at work. Why I don't know and she doesn't know why she did that either. It was an awkward moment when I told her I got secret santa stuff. I'm an idiot.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
So apparently my wife ordered that stuff and sent it to me at work. Why I don't know and she doesn't know why she did that either. It was an awkward moment when I told her I got secret santa stuff. I'm an idiot.
Technically, it was secret santa stuff, no? Good news is, there's moar secret santa stuff incoming!

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Too bad there wasn't a way for all of the RMSS'ers to get together, share some roasted chestnuts and eggnog, swap gifts, and sing carols..........

Dayam, these Russian tea cookies I just made are going to my head, really fast. Prepare for a late-night sugar rush!!!

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Russian tea cookies? Code for hookers and blow?
You all can come out to MA for a day in a couple of weeks. Our state secretary should have got off his ass and certified the election results on our ballot initiative by then. It's not hookers and blow, but there should be plenty of bong rips to go around.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Did a little work on my elf's gifts last night, planning to order tonight to fill in some holes and sender off next week!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Too bad there wasn't a way for all of the RMSS'ers to get together, share some roasted chestnuts and eggnog, swap gifts, and sing carols..........

Dayam, these Russian tea cookies I just made are going to my head, really fast. Prepare for a late-night sugar rush!!!
Monkeys are ALWAYS welcome at our humble abode. We're always stocked with beer & booze and have children to entertain the masses!