Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa for 2021!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Got my pairing. BOOM!!!

omg, that would be the ultimate SS gift, wouldn't it?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
UPS says I have a package from a name I don't recognize out for delivery today. Unfortunately, I won't be back for another week so it will have to stew in mystery for the time being.

Sorry, (presumably) mystery Santa, I'm headed up that way on Friday!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
sending mine tomorrow with no stamp, I put your address a return address and mine as sending to. :happydance:
I let your participation slip this year because it's been a long time.

If there are ANY shenanigans and anything less than what appears to be a solid effort on your part, you are going to be permanently banned here. Without a second thought.

So you should think carefully about what is in that box and how you're sending it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Most things have arrived. Still waiting for the mysteriously delayed items though.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That is a new level of wizardry I am not yet prepared for...

You can print shipping labels for both UPS and USPS and actually schedule pickup if you want. I have a nice place to drop stuff off at around the corner because a many porch pirate sail these seas.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Yes. No idea what happens if your numbers are inaccurate. But I have never had a problem using the old bathroom scale.
A lot of times they don't care. You can check the weight on your package and change it, and whether it goes from 5lb or 12lb it doesn't matter if the dimensions don't change

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
hey @binary visions are you sending out tracking info to the recipients, so they know when a package may get dumped on the rickety porch of their double wide?
The only time I send tracking is if someone requests it (I don't have any automated system for passing them along). If you need it, I can send it to you when I receive it.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
There was a twinkle in her eyes as she took a firm grasp of my package. It was a quick transaction.

UPS says, Monday. Time will tell.
a random box with a quantity of 44 somethings showed up.

JM thanks! Cutting board is awesome. Looking forward to eating some cheese with this old church floor. He even threw in some butter for my ... wait nope this is to keep the board nice paste. The Hub shirt is super soft! Sweet stickahs. I once broke down at Rocky Knob and found some great hash nearby. Thanks for the inspiration to revisit the Blue Ride Parkway again. I appreciate you making this cutting board and sending everything this way. If you're ever in SoCal hmu!

rmss.jpg