Quantcast

Ridemonkey Secret Santa for 2021!

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
a random box with a quantity of 44 somethings showed up.

JM thanks! Cutting board is awesome. Looking forward to eating some cheese with this old church floor. He even threw in some butter for my ... wait nope this is to keep the board nice paste. The Hub shirt is super soft! Sweet stickahs. I once broke down at Rocky Knob and found some great hash nearby. Thanks for the inspiration to revisit the Blue Ride Parkway again. I appreciate you making this cutting board and sending everything this way. If you're ever in SoCal hmu!

View attachment 169051
Happy Holidays dude!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Getting my shit out in the morning. Missing one item but I promise, deal elfie, that I'll get it in the mail if it ever ships. Can't wait around forever.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Nice haul!
The bottle opener is made from polycarbonate which should be plenty strong but I doubt my layer adhesion is good enough to last very long. It is a bit of a prototype, but it does have an embedded magnet for refrigerator duties.

The screws for the sanding blocks aren't that strong, I have newer stronger versions I can send if you find them useful. Can also easily make them in pretty much any dimension.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
The bottle opener is made from polycarbonate which should be plenty strong but I doubt my layer adhesion is good enough to last very long. It is a bit of a prototype, but it does have an embedded magnet for refrigerator duties.

The screws for the sanding blocks aren't that strong, I have newer stronger versions I can send if you find them useful. Can also easily make them in pretty much any dimension.
The bottle opener will live on the side of the fridge. I doubt I’ll get a chance to use the blocks tonight. But I am excited to give them a try.

gonefirefightin

free wieners

Prusa?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
and my parcel is away. twas a little nervous as it was my first time using pirate ship, but they scanned it in and accepted it no questions.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009